Chapter 8

He had no idea, what the fuck just happened, but when Denki's eyes opened again, Y/N was restrained by Aizawa's scarf and both glaried at each other. The same exact way in class a week ago. EWhere did he come from? Just what was going on?

"Kaminari! Leave now!", the teacher jolted him back to reality. Trying to defuse the situation, the boy waved at Aizawa: "Sensei, we're just training, it's fine! Y/N was just about to show me some moves-"

"Sparky."

His nickname in a dead serious tone made the blonde fall silent. With a gulp, he retreated, took his things and turned around the corner-

Running into a firm chest. "What the-"

A hand over his mouth shushed Kaminari registering his bros Kirishima and Bakugou who observed the scene around the corner, out of breath as if they sprinted to this spot.

"What are you guys doing here?", he whispered after taking the hand off his mouth.

"Went into watching your training, Pikachu, now shhh!"

The two of them looked very alarmed, peeking around the corner. The blonde saw Kirishima flexing his muscles, ready to barge in if necessary. Bakugou looked pissed as always, but Denki also noticed a hint of worry in his eyes. The heck was going on?

"Mind to explain to me why you so rudely interrupted our training session, sensei?", Y/N huffed, combing her hair back again with her free hand.

"Do you mind to explain, L/N, what you are doing with the 1-A students?"

"Socializing? Trying to get to know people here?"

"Right."

"You don't buy a word I'm saying, do you? An exemplary teacher listens to his student needs..."

"You're not a normal student, L/N."

"...true, but what if I WANT to be a normal student now? Assimilating?"

"I find it very hard to believe after your first year here."

"But I've finally learned more and want to see what awaits me here."

Silence again, full of mistrust. Y/N pulled at the scarf still around her wrist, keeping herself as far from the teacher as possible. Said teacher probably thinking about her words.

"The fuck are they talking about? 'Not a normal student'? What else is she supposed to be?", "Keep it down, Katsuki. Or else Aizawa will get us and you don't want your student reputation down, do ya?", Kirishima's hand was tightly gripping Bakugou's wrist to keep him at place.

Then Denki remembered something similar: "But there might be something to it, last time she told me she was forbidden to talk about it or even use her quirk without 'higher authorization'. No clue what that meant..."

"The fuck, Sparky?"

Zzzip.

Heads whipped back to the scene, as their homeroom teacher released the scarf. Y/N massaged her wrist. Their teacher looked more exhausted than ever. "Listen here, L/N, I know you're up to something. U.A. wasn't the right place to put you in, we're tired of looking at every step you might take wrong."

The girl's eyes turned sad for a moment before the frown deepened again: "I wasn't asked to be put here! Of course I did everything I could to leave. But after a while I began to like this place. And now I'm even making friends! Shouldn't that leave you in delight that the plan worked out in the end?"

"The committee might be satisfied, but I always doubted their decisions. And now you get close to my students, I don't believe in the best intentions."

Gray (Bakugou x Kirishima x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें