Chapter 9

Aizawa was fed up with all this, he was a teacher and had the responsibility for twenty kids who already had encounters with villains. No way in hell would he let another threat come near to them!

Plus, he and other teachers of U.A. reached their limit, this was a school and no prison. For whatever reason Nezu agreed on to take L/N Y/N to U.A., Aizawa highly doubted it was anywhere near to logical and rational.

Despite this dubious act happening there, Aizawa slowly got into call it a day-mode. Seeing the sun turning reddish, he couldn't wait to scratch his cat's belly, it worked magic every time he was scared. Maybe allowing himself a Red Bull today...

"Aizawa! Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Groaning, the tired man halted on his way to the teacher dormitories. "Thirteen... can I help you?" He really wasn't in a mood of light chitchat about teacher stuff or discussions about future group training sessions.

The rescue hero came to him, and although he couldn't see her face under her hero costume, Aizawa deciphered from her posture that whatever she wanted, she wasn't here to gossip.

"Aizawa, in what way does 'special supervision status' translate into 'branding into a villain without any proof'?"

At this, he sighed and fully turned to face her: "So you noticed the discussion with L/N, then..."

Thirteen nodded. "I don't like to say this, but this disappointed me into your judgement abilities, Aizawa. We all know about her past when she came here, hell, we had a whole 2-hour long conference with the police, school stuff and more heroes about this!" Obviously, she was not pleased with the outcome of this incident.

So am I. I know what I did was unnecessary cruel. I know she isn't verified as a villain. But as I saw her attacking Kaminari, I had to jump in! My feet moved before I realized what I was doing...

"But somehow, I heard some teachers already are convinced for the girl to be a villain!", the rescue hero rambled on, "When I came here to discuss further training sessions with Nezu, I updated myself with the actual issues here. And I must say I was astonished. This now-", Thirteen gestured behind her in the direction of the back schoolyard, "this was the cherry on top of the ice. I mean, what the heck, Aizawa?"

The long-haired teacher had to stifle a yawn but then choked on his breath. Thirteen almost never lost his cool. Quickly recomposing himself, Aizawa mumbled: "As the homeroom teacher of 1-A, I have the responsibility to ensure the students' safety. I couldn't ignore this-"

"By this logic, you also had to banish all the hero sparring training. Seriously, this situation was harmless in contrary on other stuff we've already seen. Look at the fight between Midoriya and Bakugou for example. I was told even then you were unusually soft then. So why this lecturing now? Being the 1-A homeroom teacher doesn't allow you to be judgmentally biased, Aizawa..."

The space hero shook her head, all irritation used up. Crossing her arms, she sighed and waited for Aizawa to respond. Said teacher rubbed the back of his head, thinking about it. Was he really that biased? Normally, he would treat every student equally strict.

"... I agree I may have gone a bit overboard. But because of L/N's special status here, everyone is more on edge than usual. We have to keep an eye on her all the time, due to protocol."

The school area was empty and the air quickly chilled down as the sun began to hide behind buildings now. This woke the 1-A homeschool teacher up more, darn it, he was a night owl, this job sooner or later is gonna be the end of him.

"But didn't she improve during the last year? You don't have to catch her every night anymore. Midnight told me that her grades are improving and Cementoss confirmed that for almost a year there were no signs of her quirk... which I find equally unhealthy. Think about being allowed to use your right leg only under supervision... I talked to Nezu about it to take her to the USJ for it."