Chapter 18

"So, we're really doing this?"

"Well yeah. Is there a problem, Kats?"

"Why the fuck do we have to court her since she clearly belongs to us?"

"... really? We might be soulmates but it doesn't mean that she'll fall for us right away."

"Bullshit. She likes us and she knows we can feel it, too."

"Katsuki, it doesn't work that way. You saw she was highly embarrassed because she felt like an intruder-"

"But I thought we made it fucking clear we want her to be part of it, too!"

"And you think just because of that she'll change her mind just like that? Come on, you said it yourself, she should take her time."

"..."

"Babe, you'll not getting out of this. Today is date time, so you have to be romantic, corny, charming ..."

Alright, I get it, dammit! Fuck..."

The blonde groaned while standing in front of the mirror, fixing his shirt collar. Shit, he'd never wear a tie but thanks to his damn stylist parents hell had to fucking freeze before he'd go out in a wrinkled outfit. Grey unbottoned shirt with rivets, beneath it his usual skull t-shirt and a new pairs of washed out designer jeans. Completed with brown leather shoes. That'll do.

Bakugou turned around to find Kirishima sitting on his bed giving him a thumbs up and a bright smile. With his red hair tied into a loose ponytail Kiri wore a more casual outfit with a red hoodie, sweatpants and sneakers. At least it looked good on him and he doesn't wear his damn crocs.

"Alright, let's go, Shitty Hair."

They decided to go with the rest of the squad to the training grounds to pick up Y/N from her first quirk training with Thirteen.

"Remind me how this is supposed to be a date with all the extras around."

Kiri chuckled and checked his wallet. This red sap couldn't wait to buy her something nice, could he? "It was Mina's and Kami's idea and they aren't this dumb to not give us some personal space at some time."

They'd better, Bakugou wasn't the most patient man, but he really tried. And this was way too important to screw up. But he already felt his patience chip away. So, he pleaded to the gods – or rather threatened them – to help him get their girl as quickly as possible.

...

"This ain't fair, Thirteen, I just started to sweat a little bit. Come on, one more round!"

The teacher giggled: "Don't be so stubborn, you just started to understand how your quirk works. Your palms are still shaking and this is supposed to be training for you to learn your quirk without self-harming. I will not support any recklessness."

Groaning, Y/N's shoulders slouched and went to grab her towel at the side. The Bakusquad was happy to see she could already lift a large boulder for a while before if fell back to the ground with a heavy thud.

Her being fit enough to use her quirk again made both boys swell with pride. Waiting in the audience area, Bakugou nudged Kiri and mumbled: "Look at these shoulder muscles."

"Mhm, makes me want to train with her.", Kiri hummed in appreciation.

Did Red always have to be this fucking vague with his compliments? Just in case, the blonde smacked him on the back of his head, receiving a dark chuckle. Damn, both of their voices changing didn't reach the final stage but hell, Shitty Hair better end with a bass voice!

"Oi! Y/N! You still on it? It's already past five. Come on, let's go!", Pinkie of course couldn't sit still anymore, making Y/N turn around while still cleaning her face with the towel.