Chapter 12

PE class lately was brutal, as if Aizawa had to prove someone he didn't teach losers. Sero groaned as he fell into his hammock, Shinsou flopping on his bed. Shit, they had more bruises than after the provisional license exam. Not even mentioning their sore muscles aching like crazy.

"Ow, it hurts to breathe..."

"Yeah, no wonder after Ojiro smashed you with his tail to your chest."

Yeah, tail man finally used his chance to take revenge on Shinsou. Thank gods Kami wasn't as battered and volunteered grocery shopping for them.

The purplehead tried to relax his muscles and snickered: "Hey, don't you think Denki got better lately? Didn't think he would withstand Iida's attacks this long..."

"Yeah. Man, I'm starving..."

Both boys groaned and sank in their cushions, waiting for the blonde to arrive.

"You know, Kami, Kiri and Bakugou were so hush-hush today, who knows what they were doing this break. I even had to distract Mina!"

"... what do you mean?"

"'m just sayin', Kami looked really surprised when they came to our lunch table-"

"You want me to strangle you with your own tape?"

"Jeez Shinsou, there is no need to be jealous or overprotective, chill ..."

The purplehead pulled himself up in a sitting position, each muscle screaming at him to fucking stop moving. Ow...

Sero twirled around in the hammock before a grinning blonde burst into the room: "Hey! Sorry for being late, here's a tonload of snacks for your beaten asses!"

Both boys sighed. How this boy could be so energetic after today's torture was beyond them. His quirk had to charge himself, too, like a Duracell bunny.

"Nice. C'mere, lightning bug..."

Shinsou tugged Kami by his belt loop to sit on his lap. Sero took the grocery bag the blonde handed him. "Oh, Pocky. Nice. You were thinking about something specific here, you lovebirds?"

"Hmmmmaybe...", Kami giggled, "But why won't you use it to get closer to our lovely Mina? Those dreamy eyes you send towards her are not hard to notice, Sero..."

The blonde laughed at the ravenette boy bashful sputtering: "By the way, Serobro, you're the best bro ever! Thank you so much for taking care of Mina's curiosity. Maybe this got you two some special time."

An empty grocery bag was thrown at the electric boy, making him snicker even more. "Speaking of love stuff ... what d'you guys think about soulmates?"

"Why? Got one?"

"Nah, I would've seen it by now..."

"H-Hitoshi!", Shinsou snickered and started to pepper the blonde's neck with small kisses.

"You two, stop it or I'll kick you out. Not fair.", Sero grumbled while building a joint. Nobody blamed him, this day was particularly exhausting, Tokoyami's Dark Shadow sent Sero through half a building with a full blown hit.

"Aw, Serobro, don't be like that, Mina will sooner or later hear your prayers..."

"Yea right...", the taping hero sighed and lit the blunt. "The only ones with a soulmark I know is our Kiribaku couple. Why d'you ask, Kami?"

The blonde stilled for a moment, thinking about his answer. "I just ... read about this online. What if you have two soulmates? You are happy with your found one and years later a complete stranger barges in because it was 'destined to be'. Would you want to include him or rather think that the first one is enough?"