𝟏| 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠?

CHAPTER ONE:

YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING?

NATASHA ROMANOFF, Clint Barton, and Y/n Romanoff all sat in a moving vehicle, Natasha driving

NATASHA ROMANOFF, Clint Barton, and Y/n Romanoff all sat in a moving vehicle, Natasha driving. Clint held his bow in his hand, occasionally picking up another arrow from his back before shooting at the enemies around them. Using air, Y/n had pushed most of them back, her hands then going on fire, aiming them at the enemies.

Iron-Man, or Tony Stark, flew next to them in his suit, blasting the enemies, flying upwards, continuing to blast through his suit. Jumping onto a vehicle, Thor threw a man, the enemy, out of it before swinging his hammer around, flying up and onto a platform where he fought the men up there.

Then jumping down onto the snow, Thor grabbed a metal pole, hitting a man with it. As he continued, a motorcycle drove through the mini fight, Steve Rogers sitting on top as he dragged a man before throwing him. Using his shield, Steve through the vibranium around the forest, hitting many people before catching it again.

Using his hammer, Thor jumped down from the sky, his strong hammer hitting a vehicle underneath him, the vehicle lighting on fire. As it flew in the air, it was suddenly grabbed by very large, green hands. The Hulk, or better known as Bruce Banner, let out a deep roar, throwing it through the forest before attacking more men. Clint, Natasha, and Y/n rode up on the vehicle behind him, Steve riding up on the motorcycle.

Just then, the seven Avengers all jumped in the air, men with guns standing in front of them. Thor held his hammer high, lightning coming out of it. Natasha kicked her leg out, hands balled into fists. Clint held his bow, an arrow in the bow, aiming at the enemies. Y/n's hands held fire in them, the bright orange light aimed towards the men as she held a kick like position, similar to her mom. Steve continued sitting on the motorcycle, hands gripping the handles. Tony, still in his suit, flew towards them, ready to blast anyone. And Hulk let out a deep, loud roar, large green fist clenching tightly.

While six out of the seven Avengers fought the men on the ground in the forest and in the snow, in his iron suit, Tony flew upwards, suddenly, not expecting to hit a barrier around the building they needed to get in to