𝟐𝟎| 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

CHAPTER TWENTY:

TAKING DOWN THE RED ROOM

THE ENTIRE ROOM was only one color, and that was white

THE ENTIRE ROOM was only one color, and that was white. It was quiet, other than the chatters of the doctors in the Red Room as they spoke to one another, caps on their heads, masks covering the bottom half of their faces, their eyes and a bit of their forehead being seen to their patient strapped to the chair at the moment. The occasional sound of beeping added to their chatters as they stood near a metal table, a tray with needles and many other things on top.

The patient on the chair didn't know how long she had been strapped, but she had woken up like this with doctors all around her, their gloved covered hands on her as they used their fingers to force her eyes open, shining a light against her gaze when she was unconscious, checking to make sure she was okay before they'd begin to do what Dreykov had told them to do after he found out a bit about the girl who was originally from HYDRA.

The man was fascinated from what Melina had told him, about the girl's powers and how strong and powerful she was. And the man had a plan to use her like he used all the widows he had taken as the years went on, how he had used and taken the girl's mother. Y/n's e/c eyes stared up at the white ceiling above her, taking a few glances around every so often in hopes of finding a way out and finding the others.

However, she was strapped to the chair, keeping her in place. In the corner of her eye, she caught sight of one of the doctors holding a needle, looking to be preparing it and it made her tense. Despite being given needles back when she was in HYDRA quite a few times, she had grown to hate them and fear the sharp prick, even if she was so used to them. All her weapons had been taken, her gun and knife and the only weapon she had left was her powers.

"Y/n, it's me. It's grandma." The soft voice of Melina comes through her ear, confusing her. "You have a two-inch blade concealed in your beltline."

Glancing to the doctors and seeing they were distracted, she slowly reaches down to her beltline, feeling the handle of the blade on the tip of her fingers. Just as the doctor was turning to her, a needle in his hand, the girl clenched her hands into fists as she focused on getting out. All of a sudden, the doctors were all thrown back, the entire room being destroyed from her powers as the air strongly pushed them all back.

Grabbing ahold of the blade, the girl cuts the straps, letting her sit up. As she got to her feet, putting the knife back down in her pocket, a doctor was slowly stumbling up to his feet, ready to attack. However, he was knocked unconscious by the Romanoff girl's hard punch, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he collapsed back to the floor.

Hearing Melina's voice tell her to go meet up with Yelena, the blonde having another com so they could hear one another, Y/n jogs out of the room and down the hall, making sure to be careful in case of any guards in the Red Room catching her. It wasn't long as she turned the corner, seeing the blonde right there.