𝟏𝟔| 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

MOTORBIKE CHASE

THE STREETS OF Budapest looked to be empty in one area of the large buildings around as the sun was hiding behind a building, not letting it shine on some of the civilians in Budapest

THE STREETS OF Budapest looked to be empty in one area of the large buildings around as the sun was hiding behind a building, not letting it shine on some of the civilians in Budapest. Rushing through the building and out onto the streets, Yelena could be seen making her way towards the direction of her motorbike with Y/n and Natasha right behind her, the three running by a park where little kids could be seen playing in the sandbox and on the structures, not really noticing the demeanor between the three.

When they stopped at Yelena's motorbike, the blonde quickly searched for her keys, only to curse in Russian when Natasha held them up, revealing she had them as she climbs on. Y/n was right behind her mother just when a car flew past them from an explosion, causing Yelena to quickly get on right behind her, the three of them somehow being able to fit on the skinny motorbike.

When a large truck-like vehicle rammed in their direction, Natasha's foot pressed on the breaks as she spun around, riding off with the vehicle right behind them, breaking the other motorbikes and the many others things in the alley they were riding in along the way, even cracking the concrete ground beneath them. Just as they got out of the alley, a van suddenly stopped right in front of them, making Natasha turn and go into a different one, the streets right on the other side.

Quickly, their motorbike joined the many other vehicles along the skinny road, but they headed in the other direction, causing the many cars to swerve out of the way as a widow on a motorbike chased after them. Swerving through the cars, making them all come to a stop near each other, the widow was right behind them as she drove onto the cars, breaking some of the glass windows along the way.

However, Natasha rode down some stairs, getting just by a train, only for a bullet from the gun she widow had to hit the back tire of their motorbike, the bike hitting the side of the bridge-like place they were on, causing them to fall over the edge and onto the road below, landing on a car before they rolled onto the ground below.

The man who's car they hit exited his vehicle, concern lacing through him but that was quickly replaced by panic when Yelena aimed her gun at him before she hopped into his car, crossing until she was in the passenger seat, Natasha getting into the driver's while Y/n hopped into the back, leaning against the two front seats.

"You can't just steal a guy's car." Natasha states.

"So you want me to chase him down and un-steal it?" Yelena fires back.

Noticing the widow chasing them from before getting to the ledge, Natasha pressed on the breaks, hitting the car behind them so they could get out and just as she drove forward, bullets hit their windows, breaking the glass. The van and the motorbike could be seen swerving through the many other vehicles along the road, getting honks while citizens on the streets of Budapest watched the chase scene going on, wondering what was happening and why there were gunshots when they heard it.