𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝙼𝚊𝚢 22, 2018
𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚢𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
"Baby, don't hold it in, said it's okay to cry
I know he did some foul shit, it left you traumatized
And ever since he did you wrong, baby, your world so different
Feel like it's something missin', baby, your world been spinnin'
You took advantage knowin' she ain't wanna be touched"
-𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎, 3𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚢

I was putting last minute touches on things for Malikhi's surprise party before I had to go get my hair done by Princess. The place was set up and decorated already, Pops was waiting in a hotel before we went to get him tomorrow, Sani already had her hair done and all the boys were getting their hair cut tomorrow. Just when I was telling Kash where to sit something I got a call...

Incoming FaceTime call from....
Papa 😫❤

I went outside before answering and he immediately started asking questions.

"Where you at? What you doin? I miss you, you miss me? Where the fuck you at?" He asked multiple questions before I could answer the first one.

"I'm in my skin, when I jump out you jump in. I'm doin sum you not. Yea I miss you papa, and I already told you where I'm at." I said smartly making him smack his lips.

"Don't fucking play wit me Alora, where you at?" Malikhi asked, mugging the phone.

"I already told you, I'm in my focking skin negro. You can't hear?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Bet, when you come back to this goddamn house I'm fucking you up." Then he hung up on me, how rude of him.

I continued to set up for a few more hours before deciding to finally head home. When I got there, I remembered what Malikhi said earlier and didn't wanna go back in. I took a deep breath before opening the door and walking up to his room.

He was sitting on his bed, staring at his door while his leg was shaking. I just stood there like when you was little and had to tell yo mama you threw up. All of a sudden he looked up and I flinched back, wanting the ground to open up and swallow me whole.

"You know I'm finna fuck yo lil ass up right?" Malikhi asked making me nod my head slowly. "Then why the fuck you still over there? Bring yo ass here." I walked slowly, putting my phone on the dresser before I made my way to the bed.

I sat on his lap, looking up at him through my lashes before he kissed me roughly while gripping my throat. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned into the kiss as he held my hips, making me grind onto his lap.

"Just tell me where you was baby, where you was at?" Malikhi asked one last time after laying me down on the bed and pulling down my tights.

"I can't tell you that papa, I'm sorry." I pouted, hoping he would take it easy on me even though I knew better.

"Bet, just know you better take all this shit too." He smirked and I knew I was in for it.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Malikhi kissed Ashlyn roughly before making his way down between her thick thighs. He kissed her skin leaving hickies and bite marks on her thighs. By this point Ashlyn was a moaning mess and was ready to feel something that only he could give her.