𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 8, 2016
𝙹𝚊'𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅
"𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕."
-𝙽𝙱𝙰 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢

It's been a couple days since I met Nikki. I don't like her for real but it's okay, my daddy is happy and that's all that matters. We were gonna go to the fair today and she's coming so I'm wearing a Nike t-shirt, some blue jeans, and some black sandals. I'm wearing my chain, my hair is in a bun with a swoop, and I put on some perfume.

 I'm wearing my chain, my hair is in a bun with a swoop, and I put on some perfume

I felt my phone vibrate and it was one of my friends from school. Her name is Taeyona, but everyone just calls her Tae.

I laughed at the last few messages then went downstairs to see Nikki walking into the kitchen

I laughed at the last few messages then went downstairs to see Nikki walking into the kitchen. I sat in my usual spot on the island and pulled on my ear. That's what I do whenever I'm nervous.

"The other day you said someone named Gio gave you your chain, who's that?" She asked coming up to me staring at it.

"My uncle, he was Sev's twin." I said then covered my mouth when I realized I said 'was'.

"Was? What happened to him?" She said trying to touch me.

I pulled away though. I didn't want her to touch me, I just remembered the day that he got shot, and all the blood. I also remembered the hospital and the day they took his body out of his room. Most importantly I remembered how it was all my fault. I started to cry and I whimpered as Nikki yelled in my face trying to get me to stop crying.

"Malikhi! Somethings wrong with Ja'Sanei!" Nikki yelled up the stairs as she shook me.

He ran down the stairs and saw me crying before picking me up and holding me close to him. All I could do was cry and shake as I remembered the day vividly. It hurt and the pain wouldn't go away no matter how much I tried.