𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 24, 2012
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
"𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹!"

Malikhi was now fifteen and now lived with his Aunt Sabrina and Uncle Joseph. He still kept in contact with his dad by calling, writing letters, and visiting when he's allowed to. Staying with his aunt and uncle wasn't that bad, it was just they had been touching him inappropriately since he moved in with him. They would come into his room at night and touch on him. Nobody knew and he wasn't gonna tell anyone either. He couldn't leave because he had nowhere to go except for his grandmother's house and that wasn't any better because when his cousins stayed over there she would beat and starve them. He blocked and locked his room door most of the time but somehow they still got in. He's tried to commit suicide three times this year and none of those times worked because they would catch him or take him to the hospital before it was to late. He has depression, anxiety, intermittent explosive disorder. Malikhi cut himself almost everyday just to rid himself of some of the pain. He felt like it was unfair that most of the kids in his school were happy and unbothered while he was scared to sleep most nights.

It all started one night while he was getting out of the shower when Sabrina walked in trying to use the bathroom and saw him naked. She was turned on like no other for her eight-year-old nephew. She told her husband what she wanted to do and they snuck into his room that night started touching his privates telling him it was a game. At the time he thought nothing was wrong with it until he got older. They told him he would be out on the streets if he told and that's why he didn't. Not one person knew, and it was gonna stay that way for a very long time.

"Hey honey, you wanna play our special game?" Sabrina asked as she walked into the room smiling  wickedly.

'I'm gon' kill these bitches.' Malikhi thought to himself getting sick and tired of the bullshit.

"Let's go in the kitchen and play Auntie, it's gonna be more fun." He said acting like he enjoyed it when in all reality, he wanted to throw up.

They went into the kitchen and she hopped onto the counter as he grapped a scarf wrapping it around her eyes. She let it happen and after he was done tying it he grabbed a knife. He held the knife up to her neck and watched as her breath hitched.

"What are you doing?" She asked reaching out for him.

"Shut the fuck up you ponk ass hoe. Tell me where the money at." He spoke smiling as she cried.

"Stop this right now Malikhi." Sabrina said shaking in her rapist ass boots.

"Shut the fuck up hoe! I will kill you right now and bathe in yo' blood if you don't shut up." He yelled and spoke the last sentence calmly. A little too calm for her liking.

"Okay it's in the closet that's in my room." She told him crying.

"You lyin'? Cause if you are it ain't gon' be pretty." Malikhi warned her pushing the knife more into her skin.

"No I'm-" Sabrina got cut off by Malikhi slitting her throat and chuckling as she choked on her blood, bleeding out.

He stabbed her at least ten more times before saying he was done. He went and got the money from the closet, grabbed his stuff. Only the important things like his phone, the gun his dad left when he went to prison for life, and a few pictures of his mother. He put all of those things in a small backpack going into the kitchen packing some food and water. He then sat in the living room waiting for Joseph to get home from work.

When Joseph got home he smelled the strong smell of blood. He went into the kitchen because that's connected to the entrance way and saw his wife dead laying on the counter with multiple stab wounds in her neck, chest, and face. Malikhi heard him yell and got up grabbing his gun and the clip he had to go with it before getting up. He walked into the kitchen and watched as Joseph cried laying on his wife making him laugh. Joseph looked up hearing the laughter and his eyes bulged out if his head seeing the gun and blood all over his nephew.

"You like my little art project? I figured I would get you a gift before ripping yo' fucking head off. Just so you know I fucking hate you." Was all he said before he emptied the full clip into Joseph's body. He walked over to Joseph's dead body before literally ripping his head off.

He smiled while licking his lips looking at the blood all over the kitchen before going to change clothes so he could leave. He went and grabbed his backpack before hearing polive sirens. He ran out the door ducking and dodging into alleys when he saw this darkskin girl with tattoos. They made eye contact and he felt a spark.

'She fine as hell' Malikhi thought before continuing to run.

{𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎' 𝙻𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐| 12:37𝚊𝚖}

Ashlyn was now fourteen and stacked like some pancakes from Waffle House. She was still living with her aunt but that was all about to change tonight. She was gonna kill her because ever since the first time she'd been raped, Tammy let men that paid her do it too. She'd tried to kill herself multiple times since the first raping and she was still being beat on. Lately she'd been starting to fight back making Raven and Ramona jump her most of the time. She was gonna kill them too, and she knew exactly how to do it. She packed up some old pictures of her parents that she had, some underwear, money she got from her secret job, and food she stole from a store the night before. She got dressed in some all black clothes and walked out of the basement into the living room.

"What you doing in here?" Raven asked rolling her neck. Yes, her and Ramona were twenty years old living in their mother's house.

"None of yo' fucking business, you hoe ass bitch." Ashlyn spoke coldly. She had learned how to fight over the years and was ready to beat someone's ass for the way she's been treated.

Ashlyn walked into the kitchen grabbing the biggest sharpest knife that they had. She stood at the door of the kitchen knowing that Raven was gonna come to get her. She was correct, Raven came into the kitchen about to hit her when she got stabbed in the throat. Ashlyn moved the knife a little causing Raven's head to fall off of her body. Ashlyn laughed loudly stomping on her head and walking off to find the other two. Tammy was in the shower singing terribly when Ashlyn found her. Ashlyn opened the curtain and pulled her aunt's hair making her fall. Ashlyn stomped on Tammy making her scream and cry loudly. All of a sudden she was silent because Ashlyn had stabbed her in the side of her head. The last person to find was Ramona.

"Come out, come out wherever you are. I know you're here." Ashlyn spoke creepily looking in all of the rooms.

She heard a sob coming from the closet and immediately opened the door stabbing Ramona to death. All of them were dead, she was finally free. Ashlyn smiled big as she washed her hands and wiped the blood off of her skin. She packed the knife in her small backpack getting ready to leave when she heard police sirens, and she knew they were close because she could see the lights. She ran out the back door with her bag and cut through multiple alleys stopping because she was out of breath and she didn't see the lights anymore. After a while she started running again sewing someone else running. She wanted to stay hidden so she started running the other way when her and the boy mad eye contact. She felt a small spark and a shiver run down her spine.

'He fine as hell' She thought to herself before running towards the orphanage she knew was near by.

===========================================
1428 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜
𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 22𝚗𝚍, 2020
𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗: