𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 14, 2019
𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
"I don't wanna feel my face, I don't wanna feel my face, look
I don't wanna seal my fate, but I don't wanna feel my face, look
I can't feel my face, I can't feel my face
I don't wanna feel my face
I don't wanna feel my face, look, look, look"
-𝚁𝚘𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋

We were at the trap tryna find out who was behind the driveby. After our sadness we all just felt anger so revenge was the only option. Chuck was currently at the computer looking over camera footage tryna find a good angle of the license plate on the car.

"I got it, now I just look it up and see who's name the car was under. This saying it belongs to a Samuel Bright." Chuck said said and I felt myself shaking with anger.

"Why the fuck you shoot up a house, knowing damn well there were kids there?" Ash voice broke and she shook her head. "Like I know damn well they weren't aiming for the kids but you knew they were there." She continued, punching her hand.

"Them bitch ass niggas killed my beybeh, find they asses and bring em here by tonight." I said, looking at some other niggas in the room. They were hitmen so they knew how to find someone quickly. "I want they ass alive too." I smiled, thinking of all the things I would do to them.

"On it boss." They then left the room, leaving all of us to our thoughts.

"I can't believe this shit, they took our beybeh. How the fuck can you do some shit like dat bruh?" Princess said with her voice breaking. "You shot you own flesh and blood, like yo seed cause they didn't wanna live wit you?" Princess talked to herself while mugging the wall.

"And it's not like we just wouldn't let her go, we gave her a choice. We asked her multiple times, and everytime the answer was no! They took my beybeh, I can't do this shit. I'm finna throw up." Ashlyn ran out the room, into the bathroom.

"We coming back tonight and I'm beating they ass til they can't feel the shit." I said sternly, standing out of my seat.

"Then we let they ass heal and do it all over again the next day." Say said, rubbing the tears from his face.

"Exactly, I'm finna go get Jam from my mama house. He gon wanna be here, my lil nigga ain't stopped crying since." Trell said, frowning his face up and shaking his head.

"Lemme call the lil nigga, I know he still feel guilty even though I done said it ain't his fault." I said, grabbing my phone and going to FaceTime. The phone rung like 3 times before Jam picked up, putting his forehead in the camera.

"Yes sir?" Jam asked, clearing his throat after his voice cracked.

"You been crying man?" I asked, setting my phone up when Ash came back and sat in my lap.

"Yea, but I'll be straight. How you been?" Jam asked, his lil ass hate taking bout his feelings. Ask him about himself and he say sum vague then change the subject.

"I been getting by, but after yo pops come pick you up you coming to the trap wit us." I said, kissing Ash cheek cause she kept kissing mine.

"Why? Nevermind ion wanna know, all black?" He asked making me nod my head. "Okay, see you later Khi." Jam said then hung up the phone.