𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 30𝚝𝚑, 2014
𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
"𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗' 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎"

After about a month of living on the streets, I moved into this homeless shelter. It was run down and dirty as hell in here, but I couldn't really complain because I had nowhere else to go. I still write and visit my daddy while he's in prison, I also still visit my mama's grave to just talk to her. My cousins live in the homeless shelter too and we pretty much are the ones who run this shit because the people who are supposed to do a pretty shitty job at it. We feed all the little kids with money we get from selling and our real jobs.

"Aye Major, that boy being mean to me." A little girl named Ja'Sanei came up to me pouting pointing at some niggas that were around my age.

(Her name is pronounced like Dasani with a J)

"Them over there Lil mama?" I asked her picking her up and wiping the few tears that fell from her eyes.

"Yea, they said that me was ugly. I not ugly right Major?" She asked looking up at me after I put her down.

"Naw you not beybeh, you beautiful. I'm gon' beat they ass ight?" I said and told her to go back inside.

I walked across the basketball court and saw them niggas laughing about making a five-year-old cry. They some bitch made ass niggas and I'm finna lock them in a room and light all this shit on fire. It's a real small shelter won't anybody notice that it's gone and only like thirty people live in it.

'Yea imma burn it down' I nodded yo myself grabbing one of the niggas by his shirt and punching him in the face knocking him out.

All of them tried to jump me when some short ass girl with tattoos came up and started fighting one of them. We were both fighting two people at a time and anyone who jumped in got hit too. All of a sudden Sev, Gio, and Say jumped in and started fighting niggas too. It was a brawl and no one could stop us from fighting. I saw someone grab they gun so I stopped and grabbed mine about to buss back. I started to let that shit rip and my kin caught the memo because the started to shoot too.

After a while, the shots stopped and multiple bodies was on the ground making me smile big as hell. I saw an ole girl that jumped in smiling too holding a gun that looked similar to mine.

"Aye beybeh? What's yo name?" I asked smiling at her.

"Call me Ash, what's yours pooh?" She asked me tilting her head and walking toward me. Did mention that she was fine as hell cause she is.

"Major, you got a number?" I asked knowing that most folks that live here don't have phones.

"Yea here you go, look I have to find my friend can you wait just a minute. I'll be back, promise." Ash told me and looked around.

"Yeah sure," I told her and she ran away.

I turned around to see my cousins smirking at me and making kissy faces while laughing. I flicked them off and turned back around waiting for Ash. Lil mama was fine as hell no cap. I was looking around at all the bodies on the ground when I saw Ja'Sanei looking out of the crying.