𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 4, 2016
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑."
-𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚋𝚎

It was the fourth of July and today was the day that Ja'Sanei was gonna meet Nikole. Malikhi had been talking to her for about two months now and things had been going pretty good.

"Is ole girl on the way yet? Ja'Sanei is excited for her 'surprise'." Ashlyn came into his room and asked him.

"Yea, Nikole said she was on the way. You think it's too soon for them to meet yet?" Malikhi asked doubting himself.

"Nah, it's not. If you like her and think that she's gonna be around for awhile, she should know your daughter." Ash said touching his shoulder.

That same spark Malikhi felt everytime he talked to her came back and it made him feel all weird inside. It's like this tingly feeling in his heart and in his stomach, but he doesn't know what it is.

Around thirty minutes later Nikole pulled up in the driveway. She was wearing a snake skin tube top, a really short black skirt, and some fuzzy slides. She also had on some shades, some thick lashes, and some lip gloss with her hair done long and straight.

When Ja'Sanei heard the door open she ran downstairs and jumped on Malikhi's back

When Ja'Sanei heard the door open she ran downstairs and jumped on Malikhi's back. She's still kinda short for her age so he didn't move at all. She was wearing a white shirt with hearts on it, red jeans, and red, white, and blue Jordan Ones. She had some red shades, Gio's snake chain and her hair was slicked back into a ponytail.

'My daughter got more drip than all you niggas

'My daughter got more drip than all you niggas.' Malikhi thought to himself while smiling.

"Get down beybeh!" Malikhi yelled laughing. Ja'Sanei got down and that's when she saw Nikole.

"Hi, I'm Ja'Sanei Love! What's your name?" She said excitedly holding her hand out and leaning her head to the side. Nikole leaned down and smiled at her.