𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 17, 2019
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
"How I'm feeling, it doesn't matter
'Cause you know I'm okay (yeah, yeah)
Instead, I ask myself, "Why do you worry?" (Worry)
You know, you know I'm the same (you know I'm the same)
Still, I know you don't love me, baby (yeah)
They try to take you away from me
Only over my dead body"
-𝚁𝚘𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝙾𝙼𝙳𝙱

Princess was walking to check the mail because she was expecting a package from Fashion Nova. She saw a letter to Ja'Sanei from a Mr & Mrs Bright. Princess's eyes widened and she ran inside to get Ashlyn because Malikhi was at the trap handling business.

"Ash, Ash! Ja'Sanei got a letter from her birth giver and sperm donor!" Princess yelled, busting into Ashlyn and Malikhi's room.

"What you mean she just got a letter? Bitch this ain't blues clues. Lemme see." Ashlyn grabbed the envelope and took out the note that read:

Dear Ja'Sanei Love Bright,

I know you're probably wondering why we left you for so long, but the truth is we just weren't ready for a child yet so we gave you up. We've been watching you for a while just make sure you're safe from harm. We sent you this letter just to let you know that we're ready to take you back and the man that took you in will have to give you up before you are ours. We can meet up somewhere so he can drop you off. Your mother, Janet's, number is (225)-***-**** & your father, Samuel's, number is (225)-***-****. We will be awaiting your arrival.

Love, Mr & Mrs Bright

"Bruh what the fuck? They think they can just come back 10 years later and take my fucking daughter? I think the fuck not, where the hell is my phone so I can call Malikhi." Ashlyn fussed, throwing the note down, giving Kash and Princess a chance to read it.

Ashlyn quickly dialed up Malikhi, telling him about the note and what it said.

"What the fuck they mean by they been watching her for a while? They not taking my fucking child from me, ion give a flying fuck if they wasn't ready." Malikhi fussed over the FaceTime call, his face turning red. "They not taking Ja'Sanei from me, they can see her but she staying wit me. I'm coming back, show Ja'Sanei the not and she can decide if she wanna meet they stupid asses." He continued while grabbing his keys.

"Okay, drive safe papa. I love you." Ashlyn said, blowing out a breath.

"I love you more beybeh." Malikhi said before they hung up.

Kash went go get Ja'Sanei from downstairs as Ashlyn sat on the bed, shaking from anger. Her mind was going a mile a minute on all the possible ways this could go down.

"They tryna take my beybeh away from me bruh, what imma do?" Ashlyn started to sob loudly making Princess rush to her side.

"They not gon take her away from us, she staying wit us. I promise, she gon be wit us forever." Princess said, ribbing Ashlyn's back softly.

Ja'Sanei heard the cries and ran into the room, rushing to help the person who had become her mother over the years.

"Mama, it's gon be okay. What's wrong?" Ja'Sanei asked, wiping the tears from Ashlyn's face.