27 - Say Cheese!

You practically galloped over to the light. Pulling the source of it out and shining your phone flashlight, you saw it was your worst fear come true.

"Is this a fucking camera?" You gasped and shouted in shock. You dropped it to the ground and crushed it with your slipper, a strength you didn't know you had coming over you.

You wondered just how many more were in the room.

You decimated your dresser and nightstand, finding three more cameras. With your slipper, you smashed them into pieces.

Your closet and bathroom were torn to shit. Twelve fucking cameras. Your TV had a camera hidden in it, too. So did your window. The vent had another. You dropped them all to the ground, too scared to smash them at once.

Your bed was stripped and shredded within seconds. You had even ripped open the mattress, uncovering a weight sensor and a camera in the headboard and beneath the bed.

The scariest thing you'd found the entire night was hidden beneath a loveseat placed in front of the bed. You pulled out one of the reclining portions to find it empty underneath.

And there, a trapdoor. And what was hidden in the trapdoor was even worse: a picture of you as a baby and your family with the words Kami Family Reunion. And the person standing next to you in a picture of you when you were nine sent you to your breaking point.

You smashed the cameras with your bare fists, tears streaming out of your eyes while your hands bruised and bled and your throat gave hoarse cries that couldn't be identified.

You crumpled the pictures in your other hand before throwing them into the pile of blood and broken glass. Hongjoong practically broke the door down running into the room, flicking the lights on and rushing to you.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Y/N, calm down!" He grabbed your body, trapping your arms in his hold. You held on to him and cried harder than you had when you were ten and you were saying goodbye to your parents for the final time. "What's got you so worked up?"

His eyes caught the mess of technology in the floor, realizing you had a pile of video cameras in front of you in pieces. "What the hell?" He said, picking one up and inspecting it. "Who did this?"

You choked on your own spot and tried to get yourself together. "Y/N, answer me. Who put these in here?"

You pointed to the open trapdoor and gurgled another cry out. "What the fuck? Y/N, tell me who did this."

"Kang fucking Yeosang."

Kang Yeosang, the man you'd kissed just a few weeks before. He'd fooled you into thinking he was a good man. He'd fooled all of them.