28 - Liar, Liar, No Pants.

Hongjoong had gotten all of the boys to secure Yeosang and make sure he could answer questions. You stood in a blanket next to Mingi and Jongho as the supported you mentally.

Yeosang looked scared for his life. How couldn't he be?

He was strung to a pole, naked in the freezing weather. "Guys? Hey, guys! Let me down from here, please!"

Hongjoong snarled at him. "Did you put cameras in Y/N's room?"

Yeosang was taken aback. It took him a second to respond. "What? No!"

"I said," Hongjoong pulled a knife from his pocket and flipped it open, "did you put cameras in Y/N's room?"

Yeosang gulped. It was never difficult to get answers from him. He was terrified of knives, especially the silver knife Hongjoong held.

He hung his head. "Yes."

San had to be held back from tearing him to pieces. He shouted curses at him every chance he got. "You mother fuc-"

Hongjoong held his hand out to San. "He's gotta have a reason. He's got a good head on his shoulders."

Yeosang looked at you and bit his cheeks. "Let me down. I'm not dangerous. I can explain."

The boys looked at him incredulously. "How about, uh, no?" Mingi shouted. "What reason could you have to put cameras in her room that isn't dangerous?"

Yeosang smiled. "What reason could I have that is dangerous?"

Mingi began to count on his fingers, "Porn, rape, kidnapping, stalking, human trafficking, being a serial killer, psychosis- shall I continue?"

Yeosang sighed. "Fine, keep me here if I'm a threat. At least allow me to explain."

"If we weren't letting you explain, you'd have died as soon as you admitted your crime," Jongho spat.

Yeosang clicked his tongue. "I'll start off by saying this: I'm perfectly normal. I had those cameras in her room because I was hired by her family years ago to watch over her. I'd say, maybe a few months after her aunt killed her parents. They didn't want the Kami child running loose. If she slipped up, I'd have to kill her. I've basically been a dormant assassin since I was 10."

He paused, glancing at you. His eyes didn't even look apologetic. "However, her abilities stayed dormant until recently. I'd accidentally discovered the Kami family secret a few weeks before we brought her here, so I had to have my memory erased in only the most important parts. I knew my job, and I knew who to follow. I didn't know who her parents were, and I didn't know that her last name and identity was fake. After the first attack, I remembered everything is discovered. I was then contacted by your aunt so I could resume my job intensively. Your cousin, Yeonjun, brought his pack here to privately tell me to stop and never do this again. But I didn't listen. I had a job to do. My sole purpose was protecting people from you, Y/N."

You felt as if you couldn't breathe. We're you that dangerous? Had you been tricked your whole life? Your aunt murdered your parents?

He continued. "One night, when Y/N fell ill, I saw my chance to finally monitor her closely. I tricked her into trusting me, put sleeping pills in her drink, and stuffed her room with cameras. Albeit, I let myself act on my emotions a bit beforehand. That was a mistake. I let myself act in a way that would lead both of us on and hurt both of us in the end. I let myself become friends with the enemies, and now I don't know who to abandon."

The boys looked like the wanted to kill him.

"We're your enemies?" Yunho growled. "Why are you so nonchalant about this? You just told us you've been working to stalk and possibly kill Y/N this entire time, and that you have to abandon someone now. You're seriously considering abandoning us for a murderous aunt?"

Jongho chimed in. "Y/N hasn't hurt a single one of us. She's run through snow after being attacked to save your sorry ass, we all have! And you're saying you've been using everyone here and fooling us this whole time? You saved San and Wooyoung from abuse, you've even helped me get into college as a doctor. You're gonna say you don't care about us that easily after trying your best to give us the best life possible? Eat shit and die, you're an awful liar."

You'd never heard Jongho curse at anyone before. It kind of scared you.

Hongjoong then walked towards Yeosang with the knife, swinging it forward at him. It cut through his arm, which was sure to leave a scar. Hongjoong continued his art, carving a large scar of ATZ on him.

"Use this to remember your sins and mistakes. If you're seriously considering abandoning us, then do it. We don't want someone who's committed to hurting their friends."

Yeosang sat down as Hongjoong cut the ropes holding him up. "Guys, I haven't even gotten to explain my emotions. Just the dry bits I was force-fed."

"Shut the fuck up!" You shouted, kicking him on the side of the head. "That's for everything you've done. You so casually mentioned my aunt murdering my parents, and you think I'll let you wrap your emotions into this? I hope you fucking die. I hope this eats you from the inside out and makes you hate yourself. I hope- I hope-" You choked on your sobs.

Whether you liked it or not, you were tricked by someone you cared about. "Y/N," he said, reaching for your face to hold it. You punched his nose, feeling the crack and probably breaking it. This power was unknown.

"Ouch, fuck! I deserved that. But-" Yeosang began to walk back up to talk to you.

You took it as a threat. You dropped down, kicking his legs out from under him. As he fell, you pulled yourself above him to restrain him.

You looked at the elongated nails that were digging into his arms. Your tongue was cut up from rubbing against your sharp teeth.

That didn't stop you. Your golden eyes were shining down on him in a dangerous light. "I'll kill you, right now. I hate you. I wish I'd never met you," you hissed.

Every word was a stab to his misled heart. He cursed his childhood self for falling for your aunt's tricks and getting himself wrapped up in this. As a kid, he'd rather save his family than save a girl who'd lost her parents.

Tears filled his eyes. "I'm going to abandon your aunt. I realized after putting those cameras that I couldn't betray you like that, so I used a marker and scribbled over them all."