16 - Mine

After Yeosang shooed Mingi out of your room, he returned to you

After Yeosang shooed Mingi out of your room, he returned to you. "Why didn't you leave?" You asked while sitting against the bathtub.

"Because I'm still worried about you," he simply stated and wiped the sides of your mouth with a towel. "Here, sit on the counter," he helped you up and handed the towel to you.

You made your way to the counter and pushed yourself into it. Yeosang turned the nozzle on the bathtub to the right. "That works?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yes?" He turned around and answered.

You scoffed. "Seonghwa told me it didn't work, horny bastard."

Yeosang stifled a growling laugh as he felt the heat of the water. He let it rise to about halfway before stopping the water.

Yeosang walked to a cabinet behind the counter and opened it, his arm reaching beside you and his body leaning into you. "You smell good," you mindlessly said.

Yeosang snickered and leaned back after grabbing a bottle. "You do, too," he complimented with his signature smile. You swore you could've kissed him if it weren't for your vomit lips. You should really brush your teeth.

As you hopped down to do that very thing, Yeosang lightly grabbed your hips. "I ran the bath for you. I'll leave, if you want," he kindly smiled and leaned to your neck to inhale your breathtaking scent again. He gently pressed his lips to your neck before lifting his head up again.

As he turned to leave, you grabbed his hand. "No," you said in a small voice, "you don't have to leave. I want you to stay."

You didn't have to ask him twice. He opened the bottle he had pulled out and sprinkled the contents into the water. After tying your hair up for you and rubbing your shoulders, he made his way out of the room to grab a washcloth for you.

You took the chance to brush your teeth and tongue while he was gone.

He walked back in with two towels and a body wash in his arms to see the beautiful sight of a shower curtain. "You're alive in there, right?" He joked. You laughed and slid the shower curtain open.

His eyes lit up with stars from far away galaxies, stars that he didn't even know existed. Every inch of your body was beautiful, starting from the roots of your hair to the tips of your toes. His eyes traced the length of your arms, then they raced over to your legs.

His jaw almost dropped at the gorgeousness of your stomach and waist, the hips he loved to grab so often, and the beauty of your breasts.

"Okay, no need to stare," you laughed and covered yourself. "You're looking at me like you've never seen a woman before!"

Yeosang stopped himself from holding your arms. "You're so beautiful," he shamelessly said.

His eyes looked over your figure again before he stood up and walked to the mirror. "Now we're even," he monotonously stated.

"'Even'?" You asked. He opened the soap before walking over.

He rolled his sleeves up and put his fingertips into the warm water. "You've seen me naked, now I've seen you naked. Tit for tat," he smirked. "Just relax and rest up a little. If you want, I'll take care of you tonight."

You took his advice and rested your head against the wall. He cupped water in his hands and poured it over your shoulders, chest, and back.

Yeosang poured the soap into the towel and rubbed it onto your body gently, keeping an eye on your face to make sure he didn't do anything you didn't want him to.

Your eyes closed in relief as he ran his long, gorgeous hands down your body. He washed your body with water again before placing a light kiss on your shoulder. "You really are beautiful, y'know. I've never met anyone quite like you. Your beauty runs deep inside and outside. It's fascinating how you're really one of a kind," he rambled to you absentmindedly.

You pulled your hands from the water and grabbed his face, leaning up to look at him. You looked into his eyes to see the admiration they held. He wasn't kissing your ass.

It was like a wall had been torn down. Nothing was stopping you anymore. You leaned in quickly, moulding his lips with your own. He could taste the mint still on your tongue, you knew. He let out a small gasp before kissing you back with the same passion you had, if not more.

His left hand held the back of your neck, while his right held your chin. His head delved to your jaw and neck, sucking softly but harshly.

You pulled away after a few seconds, watching his eyes flutter open. They stared at your red, swollen lips and your flushed cheeks. "Mine," he simply mumbled.

You both giggled before pressing your foreheads together and sighing. He leaned in again, eager to feel your lips on his.

His lips gently touched your own. They moved with such passion that you couldn't tell if they were moving quickly or slowly.

You pulled away again, holding his forehead to your own heat-oppressed one once more. Both of you had a childish smile on your faces.

This wasn't a moment of lust or desire. This moment was much more than that.

It was pure intimacy, safety, happiness; every emotion you felt with Yeosang next to you. With a soft smile, you pat his hair tenderly.

He picked your clothes for you while you dried yourself up. Upon his return, Yeosang rubbed your shoulders again. "You feel better yet, Princess?"

Your heart fluttered at the pet name. A reasonably red flush covered your cheeks. "A little, yeah. I'm still a little sore, though."

With a small Ah-ha! and a snap, Yeosang spun around to face the door.

You watched him leave the room and come back with two glasses of wine and a bag of chips. "If you're up for it, I'd love to watch a movie with you."

Although you were tired, you agreed. The two of you cuddled up close and spent the night watching the long movie and drinking wine. You fell asleep in each other's arms, your hand interlocked with his while his free arm was under your head and his hand played with your hair.