21 - Twilight

You made your way up the stairs after hearing an earful from everyone in the cabin who wasn't sulking

You made your way up the stairs after hearing an earful from everyone in the cabin who wasn't sulking. You had a tray with the meal the boys cooked for dinner and a glass of water on it which you were supposed to bring to Yeosang.

Clicking the door open, you watched as Yeosang didn't even look up. You placed the food in front of him without another word and watched as his eyes glanced to your nails.

You sat on the bed next to him and wrapped him in your arms. You put one hand in his hair and another around his shoulders. "I'm here now," you said to him calmingly. "I'm sorry I left, I'll never do that again."

He put his hands over your arm and stared forward, lip trembling. Had he not been in a rut and planning to ask you out, he wouldn't have been so emotional. But, of course, he had.

A tear fell onto your leg as he choked out sobs. "You had me worried sick this whole time. I thought that I had scared you. I thought I was the reason you ran away. I didn't know what happened to you. I was so scared that I made you feel like you were anything less than safe."

"I know, Yeosang. I know. I fucked up, bad," you whispered as you held him.

He cried out, "You don't know how badly you hurt me- no, us! I've sat here for days wondering if I'd scared you off, if you hated me, if you felt like I wanted to hurt you- I didn't even know where you went. And I hate the fact that I've done nothing but miss you and want you to come back to me when I should be hating your guts and shunning you for the rest of my life."

He shook in your arms after saying all of that, and he felt his body go limp. You felt a tear fall from your eye at that moment. Seeing him break like that because of you-it made you feel like you were dirt for what you'd done.

"I'm so sorry, Yeosang. I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you again. I promise, I'll always be with you," you weeped with him. You spent most of the afternoon crying with him.

 You spent most of the afternoon crying with him

"'Sangie," you started as you washed his face. "I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it, Y/N?"

You sighed. "Well, Wooyoung told me about the whole mating situation and that you're one of the wolves that, y'know, mate. And that you decided you wanted to do that with me," you blabbed.

He nodded, his face still in your hands. "Yes, what about it?"

"I'm not sure what I want to do, Yeosang," you blurted out. "I'm sorry, but I want to think on it more."

His eyes opened wide when you said that, and he smiled wide. "I'm glad to hear that, Y/N. I would never force you to do something you aren't sure about." He tenderly reached his hand out to mess with the top of your hair while keeping the smile on his face.

"However," his face fell as he went to your ear, "don't expect me to wait forever. I am a man. It's difficult to not love you sometimes."

After hearing your side of the story, the boys had mostly come to forgive you

After hearing your side of the story, the boys had mostly come to forgive you. They hadn't been on the same level as before, but they were getting there. Sensing how badly you felt about it, they were willing to move past it. They'd all run away from situations before.

So there they sat, all nine of you in the living room blindly watching a movie Yunho picked. He had a knack for jokes, so it came as no surprise when a movie from the Twilight saga began to play.

Hongjoong groaned. "Yunho, we just lived through Twilight. Spoiler alert, the main characters win!" Everyone else sighed at Yunho's eye roll.

"No, hyung. We're watching Twilight."

Seonghwa stood up with a sigh and dusted off his sweats calmly. With a quick and smooth movement, he glided to the television.

"Oh no," Jongho commented on Seonghwa's gaze at Yunho. It was fierce, like he was upset with him over the movie.

With a hand over the plug, he raised an eyebrow at Yunho to say something like "still wanna watch Twilight?"

Yunho huffed and turned the volume up, crossing his legs and resting his feet on the coffee table. He let out a long sigh as he stretched his arms, eyes never leaving the screen. His new black hair melted in with his dark eyes easily, contrasting his fair skin and pink lips.

In response, Seonghwa grabbed the cord to the Television. Within the blink of an eye, he pulled the cord out from the back. His arm then came through the back of the screen, sending sparks over his arm as he tied the cord into a pretty now around itself.

"Everyone can thank Yunho graciously for this while I go get a new TV for us," Seonghwa smiled brightly. You swore you saw light emitting from his teeth. Seonghwa's equally dark hair had no drops of sweat on it, despite his arm literally having just been burned by electricity and being shoved through a television.

The boys grumbled and went about finding other things to bore them. Yunho went to watch a movie in his room (probably Twilight), while Wooyoung and Yeosang went outside to drink something and talk. Jongho left to take a shower after accidentally causing an orange to explode on him when attempting to split it in half. Mingi and Hongjoong were having an aggressive rap battle in the corner about playing baseball.

San walked to you, his smile wide. "Hey, Y/N! How's it hanging?" He asked in a friendly tone.

You nodded your head. "Good, I guess. I did just run away after being attacked by whatever that person was," you awkwardly rambled. Turning you attention to the boys in the room, you pointed at them secretly. "They play baseball?"

"And that's why I'm the pitchaaa," Mingi finalized his first verse while Hongjoong laughed.

San looked between the separate groups in confusion. "You don't know what that means?"

You shook your head.

"If you don't get it, then nevermind."

"San, we need to talk," you blurted out. He turned his head back to you and smiled sadly.

His dark hair cast a shadow over his forehead, which you could barely see through the light streak in his bangs. You could also make out creases in his forehead, a sign that he was bringing his eyebrows down.

"Yeah, we do."