The Witches Hut

"Hey! So you hang out here too?"

Ugh. Just Ugh. Why did they have to be here?

C-"What do you want."

Boy-"What?"

C-"I said what do you want."

I said this with a bit of malice. They looked a little bit upset but went back to normal.

B/G-"Are you okay?"

The blonde girl said this like she was actually concerned for me.

C-"I'm perfectly fine. Now why are you bothering me?"

They sat down. Right next to me.

Boy-"Hm... well we won't bother you if you don't want us too but, we hang out here too so you gotta share."

The boy and a darker skinned girl started talking one one side and the other girl sat down next to me.

B/G-"Hey, names Lenora. You?"

C-"..."

Lenora-"Um, you're Chizome right?"

C-"...yea."

L-"What're you listening to?"

I quickly changed my playlist.

C-"J-Just some mainstream."

L-"Cool, are you opt to chatting or just silence?"

C-"I personally think silence is deafening."

L-"So, you're fine with me talking?"

There were stars in her eyes.

C-"Yea.."

She smiled.

L-"Okay, so..."

She talked pretty enthusiastically for the rest of the time, I even took my headphones off.

Boy-"Wow Lenora you actually got through to him, anyways Chizome I'm Jackson."

Girl-"My names Aiko."

They said this happily with a hint of confidence? I don't really know but a few moments later the bell rung. Lunchtime and break was over. It hadn't lasted as long as usual though, lunch was usually around 55 minutes but today it was about 40 minutes. Was the principal in a bad mood? Eh- I didn't really care as long as it didn't involve me. We walked to our next classes parting ways a few moments after leaving the rooftop and going down the stairs.

—————————————————————

After my last class I had grabbed all of my things from my locker and headed out. As I was walking out I felt someone grab my arm. I almost attacked them until I realized that it was those popular kids again.

C-"Oh,"

Jackson-"Oh what?"

C-"It's you again."

I said this calmly.

Aiko-"Rude!" Hrumph

Okay then Aiko is kind of childish, note to self.

C=Chizome J=Jackson L=Lenora A=Aiko

J-"Well aren't we gonna go to the witches hut?"

C-"Oh yea, I forgot."

J-"How could you forget in that amount of- ugh never mind let's just go."

A-"Alright I call shotgun!"

L-"Shouldn't we give the front seat to the tall person, Aiko?"

A-"Um excuse me, but who's car is this?"

                           Silence

A-"That's right!"

We get into the car and she finishes.

"It's mine, I bought it."

J-"Correction, your parents bought it. You  own it, but I drive."

She just stared. She stared at him absolutely dumbfounded, and it was FUNNY. I stifled a giggle, luckily they didn't hear though.

J-"Alright, put your seatbelts on. Hey Chizome can you put the coordinates into my phone?"

C-"Um, sure."

I took the phone from him and put the coordinates in, after that I put my seatbelt and headphones on.

J-"Oh, it's only like 7 minutes away. Great!"

I put on some music so I wasn't bored during the drive there. I was looking out the window while waiting and saw familiar territory.

J-"Were here!"

We all got out and started walking towards the hut. Once inside we saw a sort of gift shop and little 'witchy' collectibles.

A/N:It looks kinda like this but more gift shop than witch

I pulled out a notebook and a pencil and started writing stuff down.

C-"You do know you can explore, right?"

As soon as I said that they ran off to go look at stuff. Of course as soon as they weren't looking I stole a couple lighters from the little stand that was there.

A few minutes later we heard a loud

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"