¿!Тнз Сцяsэ?¡

(TW: Violence, blood, swearing)
Italic text in double quotes means whispering without double quotes is an action or thought

"A MONSTER?!"

The freakish thing looked at me for a split second and then lunged pushing me to the ground. It snapped at me and almost bit my face off, oh yea I still have to describe it. Sorry. The damn this is like a sick and twisted mix-up of sirenhead a human and some sort of animal. It's body was a dark almost black grey, it had pure white eyes and an animalistic head. It's mouth was filled with yellowed, sharp, dagger like teeth. It had a humanoid body but it's skin looked as if it were vacuum sealed to it's skeleton (sirenhead thing if you've never seen it before) and it's hands and feet had sharp claws. The thing also had a long bony tail just about the same length as it's body.

Lenora POV (ooooohhh~)

I woke up and realized that it wasn't bright in my room like it usually was when I woke up. I checked my clock and it read 12:00 am. What. I got up and looked around then set my eyes on my reflection in the vanity, I went over to it and looked at myself. I had on makeup?

'If I took off my makeup before I went bed, why am I wearing some now?'

I had on a brown Smokey eye and winged eyeliner that framed my forest green eyes, I didn't have foundation on, but a little bit of highlights on my cheeks that really accentuated my slightly tanned, freckled, face. My eyes followed my dirty blonde hair to my shoulders.

'This isn't what I wore to sleep?'

I looked at my outfit and I was wearing a cargo skirt that went to mid thigh and underneath were some opaque black leggings that stopped just above my knee, some white tennis shoes and black ankle socks, I had on a dark pastel pink mid sleeve shirt that showed off my kinda chunky body. I'm not gonna lie I looked pretty good, but the thing that stood off most was the gun on my belt. Whatever, let's just get out of my room.

I started to walk out of my room into the hall and then into the kitchen where I saw... a monster?!

"AAHHH!"

It lunged at me and I just barely dodged it, the thing scratched my arm ripping my shirt. I ran to the kitchen counter and jumped on, it came at me again snapping but I pressed its jaw open with my feet. My hand scrambled for a knife in the knife block next to me and when I grabbed one I jammed it into the creatures head killing it.

Whoosh

The window opened?

L-"CHIZOME?"

C-"Hey.., Len."

L-"Why and how are you here?"

C-"I see you dealt with that monster there."

L-"Oh um yea, but still, answer my question Chizome!"

Chizome POV

She got off of the counter and then put the knife on said counter.

C-"Oh yea um, I'm here because you, me, Aiko, and Jackson were all 'cursed' and the two of us live just about a street and a half away from each other."

L-"Oh. Well with that logic let's go get the others!"

I was in the window sill in my sort of crouched frog position and helped her out.

C-" When I was making my way here I found it was easier to travel on the rooftops since the streets are littered with those monsters."

L-"Thanks for the knowledge Chi."

C-"Chi?"

L-"Well you gave me a nickname so I gave you one!"

—————————————————————