Quirks and an Idea

(Warning: Language)
"AAAAAH!"

'What?'

'I'm in my room?'

'I was just on the skyscraper, with Jackson, and Aiko, and Lenora!"

I looked over at my phone and it was 6:00 am. I got out of bed and looked at my outfit, and I was wearing the white t-shirt and grey sweatpants that I wore to sleep.

I got out of bed and ran to the kitchen to see where the body of the monster I had to kill is. But, it's not there? It's not in the hallway where I left it? There's no blood pool either? Sigh, I guess I'll just make myself some breakfast. At least that weird experience was better than the usual 'waking up in a cold sweat between 3-4 am from a heart stopping nightmare' just around 6 out of 7 nights a week because at least I got a more decent amount of sleep than usual. To be completely honest I think it was one of the best dreams since, since, then.

I ate some food and did my morning routine, then got my clothes on and started my way to school much earlier than normal so I could use the library at its quietest. I actually managed to meet up with Lenora when I was walking to the school library.

L-"So, you had that same strange dream too huh?"

C-"Yea, it was weird. I have an idea but..."

L-"But, what?"

C-"I know where I have to go but, I don't know if you, Aiko, or Jackson want to come with me."

L-"Wait so you do know what's going on?!"

C-"What? Of course not! I only have an idea! And besides keep it down, there are other people here."

L-"Oh, sorry. But where are you going and can I come with."

C-"Yea of course you can come with and I'm going to the old library near our streets."

??-"Hey there Akaname."

L-"Hey don't you see we're busy here Akumu?"

??-"Hey! That's Fuji to you princess,"

C-"C-can you please leave us alone Akumu?"

F-"HEY! You shut your trap Akaname! And don't forget what you're supposed to call me you little bitch!"

That stupid nickname he calls me, an akaname is a yokai that licks up filth from surfaces since that's what it's name means 'filth licker', he only calls me that because of my quirk.

C-"Y-yes s-sir."

F-"Better, anyways Lenora-"

L-"I thought that I told you to call me Hinaru, Akumu."

Jesus that was unnerving. I don't like her serious/angry tone.

F-"Lenora, as I was saying, don't hang out with this looser, Akaguro, he's a vampire! Hell suck up your blood the second you're being vulnerable to him!"

L-"No he won't!"

F-"And just how do you know?!"

C-"Because I trust him!"

F-"..."

F-"You really trust him, and not me?"

People have gathered around at this point wanting to see what we going on.

L-"OF COURSE!"