05

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓾𝓾 // 𝓬𝓸𝓲𝓷

You studied yourself in the small mirror above the sink. The mark on your forehead was a little sore, but the redness and swelling had subsided. This is the one time you wished you had bangs that covered your forehead.

"You done looking at yourself?" The sudden sound of Suga's voice caused you to jump. You twirled around, clutching the sink behind you. 

You were sure the tension between you two earlier was all in your head. You were probably just subconsciously looking from some kind of comfort in the familiar feeling of someone looking at you the way he did. You missed the way Oikawa first looked at you, like you were the only one there, the only one he wanted.

He leaned against the door frame, his hands shoved in his pockets. There was something tempting about the way he looked at you.

As your lips parted to respond, he took a few strides towards you. His arms were on either side of you, holding onto the sink. His face was level with yours, and you were confined to the limited space between the two of you.

You noticed how his light gray hair was still damp from his shower after practice, and how some pieces fell in front of his eyes that were searching your face. They traveled from your forehead, to your lips, finally settling on looking directly at you. Your breath hitched.

"What?" You barely squeaked out in a whisper.

He pushed himself off, grabbing your hand swiftly, pulling you out of the nurse's office.

You weren't sure what he was doing, but he wasn't letting go; and you were letting him take you wherever he wanted. He hurried through the empty hallways, dragging you behind him, before you ended up in the corner of a bottom stairwell.

He spun around, pushing you up against the wall. You didn't have time to think before his lips crashed into yours, while one hand traveled up behind your neck, the pad of his thumb tracing your jawline. You relaxed against the wall, feeling you hand grasp onto the front of his white t-shirt. His other hand found your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You open your mouth slightly, allowing Suga to slip his tongue in. A soft moan escaped you into his mouth, causing his grip on you to tighten.

You could feel him smile against your lips, before prying himself away. You felt yourself involuntarily smile back at him - until you had realized what you had done, prompting your expression to change. 

Even though every part of your body wanted to keep going, the immense feeling of guilt took over. It hadn't even been a day, and you found yourself desperately wanting someone else. Not to mention, you weren't even sure if you had officially broken up with Oikawa.

Your chest rising and falling heavily from the anxiety of it all.

"That wasn't supposed to happen," You breathed out, pushing your way past him, and up the stairs.

You took off down the hallway leaving Suga behind.

- ♡ - 

You collapsed into your pillow, screaming as loud as you could into it.

You were on a break with Oikawa. And you kissed Suga.

You flipped your body over, keeping the pillow covering your face to muffle any more screams you let out. You took a deep breath before tossing the pillow to the ground.

You kissed Suga.

And you shouldn't have been this happy about it. 

But you were.

Your fingertips trace along your lips, remembering the feeling of Suga's against yours. 

"I don't want to break up."

Oikawa's words played back in your head.

Despite agreeing to be on a break from each other, you were still confused as to whether he considered you to be his girlfriend. You weren't even sure yourself if you were still a couple. The two of you decided a break would be good, but didn't say much more about it. There were no "terms" established as to what that meant for the both of you.

It sure felt like a break up though. Even if just a couple of days ago you were feeling like you were at the end of your ropes, you still loved him. That feeling wouldn't just go away over night. 

You turned on your side, clutching onto your pillow, thinking back to when Oikawa first kissed you. You remembered everything about that night. He had just finished up his game against Date Tech, and it happened to be his first game as the starting setter. It was usually hard for you to be there for his games, but this one you made certain you were there to cheer him on.

"You were amazing!" You beamed. You genuinely enjoyed watching him play.

He had offered to walk you to the station. The sun had gone down, and there was a chill in the air. Oikawa propped his jacket over your shoulders, and you hugged it around you.

"I'm so happy I got to watch you tonight," You continued.

"I'm happy you came," He said, reciprocating your sentiment. 

You could tell that Oikawa was uncharacteristically nervous. Most of the walk had been you trying to think of things to say to avoid any awkward silence. Usually that wasn't the case, and Oikawa would have more than enough to fill in the gaps in a conversation.

You could see the station ahead, but you could tell that Oikawa started to slow down.

"Y/n?" He said after a while. Hearing his name roll off his tongue never failed to give you butterflies.

"Hm?" You naturally smiled up at him.

"Close your eyes." Without hesitation, you did as you were told, completely trusting him.

Gently, his lips brushed against yours. You let him run his hand up the back of you neck, entwining his fingers in your hair as he deepened the kiss. 

When you opened your eyes, his forehead was pressed against yours. The next words out of his mouth came as a surprise to you though.

"I love you."