06

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓽 // 𝓭𝓮𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓪𝓹

You tapped your pencil against the edge of your book, blankly staring down at the pages of your textbook. The words had become blurry, and you could feel the pulse inside you head from your headache getting worse.

"-re you listening?" Daichi's fingers tapped against your book, waking you up out of your daze.

"Hm?" You hummed. 

"I asked are you listening? Kiyoko was going over a couple of the problems, but you seemed out of it."

Three pairs of eyes stared at you intently as you tried to focus. You had met up with Kiyoko to study, when Daichi and Asahi passed by and decided to join. You were hoping that Suga would be with them, but he was no where to be found.

You barely slept the night before. No matter how excited you were about your kiss with Suga, the guilt started to eat away at you. Even though no one saw you together, if Oikawa were to find out from someone other than you, you would feel terrible. 

Not to mentioned, you spent the entire night contemplating whether or not you were even still considered a couple.

But it was the precedent of things - if Oikawa did that to you, you would upset. It wouldn't be fair. Especially when you should be trying to figure out your relationship with him.

"Sorry," You murmured, "I think I'm going to go to the nurse."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Kiyoko was visibly concerned, but you waved her off while you gathered your books.

"No, don't worry," You said, pointing to your head implying it was from the ball to the face yesterday, "I think it's just a headache, I didn't sleep well last night."

Maybe you should've let Kiyoko walk with you. You wanted someone else's opinion on everything going on, someone who wasn't biased and could give you honest advice. You tightly rounded the corner, not realizing that someone was coming around it at the same time. When you glanced up to apologize, the gray-haired setter was already smiling down on you.

What were the odds that you would literally run into Suga?

"Sorry," You mumbled, trying to avoid eye contact. You attempted to make your way past him, but he didn't let you leave that easily.

"Wait," He said, his hand latched onto your arm, turning you to face him, "Y/n, let me say something about yesterday."

You peered up at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I shouldn't have taken advantage of you and your situation with Oikawa."

I wouldn't say that ... 

"I just thought I'd take my chance since I've liked you ever since our first year."

Oh, that makes sense.

Wait.

"What?" You finally said.

Suga rubbed the back of his neck nervously, his cheeks a soft pink from confessing.

"Yeah," He admitted, "I mean, you started dating Oikawa so I figured I didn't have a chance."

He took a step closer to you, the palm of his hand gently meeting your forehead. His finger tips then traced along your hairline, brushing loose pieces behind your ear, just like the day before. You felt your heart start to beat faster.

"How does your head feel?"

Time felt like it stopped. His touch. The look he gave you. You swore he knew what he was doing to you. 

But Tooru ... 

"I have to go to the nurse," You spat out, abruptly spinning around to head in that direction.

"Let me walk you," Suga said with a grin, finding his spot by your side.

"That's really ok, you don't have to." You tried to walked a little faster, but Suga kept pace with you. 

"No really," Suga was almost laughing, "It's my pleasure."

It was a game to him, watching you become flustered whenever he was remotely close to you. 

Students started to wander the halls for their lunch break, and you maneuvered your way threw them. You needed to breathe; you felt suffocated by your feelings for Suga, and having him so close wasn't making it any easier.

"Did I do something?" He said, suddenly at your side again, "I mean ... other than what I did yesterday."

You halted in the middle of the hallway. Suga turned to face you, smiling playfully.

"Yesterday,"  You repeated, trying to sound serious, "Yesterday shouldn't have happened."

"You said that before you ran off, too. But do you really mean that?"

You didn't. He knew you didn't. You did kissed him back, and you didn't stop him, not until he made the move to pull away. 

Suga tried to have your eyes meet his, cupping your cheeks and bringing your gaze up to look at him.

"Listen, if you don't want it to happen again, I can respect that," He seemed genuine, but his lips tug into a slight smirk. He brought his lips close to your ear and whispered, "But if you want it to happen again, you'll have to be the one to do it, sweetheart."

The soft whine slipped past your lips, causing you to clasp you hand over your mouth.

Suga flung his arm over your shoulders, and started guiding you down the hallway.

"Alright, let's get you to the nurse again."