1: LION & DOVE

Italy 2007

VOLG HIGH UNIVERSITY is college the jonas ever imagine ; his one of biggest wish of life to get admission in it . It is most prestigious university of Italy . He work day and night to get marks so he can take admission in it . The college is for only prestigious family means only for the high class family of italy . There only children of minister, business man , doctor , or celebrity or children of Mafia . Infact the volg is own by Mafia family but they were called the business tycoon of Italy no one dare to go against them NO ONE ... Government is under there feet and system on their fingers flick.
But ofcourse to cover it they do some charity work like free hospital , school , university . Volg is one of examples of it .

Jonas  and his best friend Lucy are standing infront of GREAT VOLG HIGH with great smile and lot of dream in their eyes . They work their ass off to get admission in this . They both are friends from toddler . They love each other more than their life ofcourse as a friend .

"Hey! Are you excited ?.... because I am so much " Lucy said with little bit loud voice and exciting voice while little jumping on her feet .

"Ofcourse I am " Jonas answer in small voice while smiling looking at his biggest dream as he ever saw.

"Let's go" lucy said while intertwined their arms . Jonas looked at their arms and looked at Lucy with his big puppy eyes which is begging .

Lucy looked at Jonas and stunly say " NO" . While sharply moving her head side by side .

" Pleaseeeee" said while pouting looking at Lucy with his big eyes. Jonas is half Asian and Italian. Because his mother is Asian from Korea and his dad is Italian . But Jonas got both  of features from his mother and father ; he have totally milky white skin like her mother  , having a little Curly brown hair from his father , big light brown eyes from his father . His height is average of 5:7 .

"I said it jonas . NO means NO" . Lucy said with fully commanding voice and jonas sigh in defeat . "Okay" he mumble .

"Let's go" said Lucy with excitement and they both putted their first step in their dream world VOLG HIGH.

College is not different from what they heard . It is luxurious with high ceilings and with 4floor building . At entrance the big flower pot where settled. Even there is receptionist is also available at main entrance hall for any enquiry . They saw two big staircase is leading them on second floor where is classes is .The paint is in light brown and light red theme . The stair case is also in brown in colour and floor is totally furnished wood .On beside wall where instructions board are hanging . The big portrait of great business tycoon of Spain is hanging ADRIANO LE DEO founder of VOLG HIGH. College is divided in medical and commerical student .

Jonas is in medical field while Lucy choosen an art . "It is so beautiful " Jonas said by mesmerizing the beauty of college . While admiring the high ceilings of College . "Ofcourse my child ... It is so beautiful . " Lucy in dazz as she is also lost in Beauty of building .

Their arms is still intertwined with each other as the both are looking around like hawak . " Wohhh!!! Man ! ... I wouldn't image it . This  is so cool . " Lucy said again in loud voice while grabbing attention from some people who are walking from there . And they look at them like there saw some alien but Lucy didn't paid any attention to them . But Jonas become little bit nervous . "Please can you be little bit low . They are looking at us . " Jonas said .

" So what !? I don't give damn about it . " Lucy said while making sarcastic face towards some group of girl who are looking at them with wierd face . " College ain't  belong to their fathers so ...I can talk loud  as much as I want to be ... Do you get it son ? ". Lucy again look at Jonas who 's cheek are red little bit . Jonas sigh deeply and nodded. " I hope I could get some of guts like you . " Said Jonas while looking  down at their intertwined arms .