3: TOY

~toy are meant to be broken~         ____________________________________

3rd day of College

Jonas is sitting in canteen area as he have free lecture right now . Lucy have lecture so he is sitting on chair around one circular table and finishing some of his notes.

Everyone is doing there work and everything is seems normal like normal college days . The shine is shining brightly , the college is lively , wind flowing at low phase .

Everything is so good ; so right ...right?

But when you will looked closely and carefully observed them you see what is actually going on .

Everyone is side eyeing the jonas and talking about him with hushing voice . How someone is snouting about him and some other are peity him .

Jonas can feel the heat of their eyes,  loud shusing voice , and piety eyes. He don't know what to feel ...

Hate, anger , sadness, fear ...what to feel ? he don't know . His thought broken by loud door opening by none other the Leandro .

His eyes scan the whole canteen for particular person . His eyes stop at the doe eye boy who is already looking at him with big eyes and with fear in them. He smirk .

He walk towards the jonas table and sit beside him and other side on chair around the table . Inshort he is surrounded by the college famous boys or infamous bullies .

Jonas looking at book while trembling and clutching the book in tight grip . His body is trembling and his breath is ragged . A sweat formed on his  back . He feels like someone clutched his neck tightly and chocking him .

"Ohh look ...who we got here?" Said Aaron and scoff little . " A little cry baby "

Jonas didn't said anything he just glup and continue to look down . He is feeling scared . He doesn't know what the bullies will do to him .
His hand started to tremble . He already stop writing as his hand is shaking. 

" Oh ! Look  cry baby  is trembling ..." Said by Rick " are you going to piss yourself here? . " Rick asked  and laugh so hard Aaron, Peter join too. Other two just looking at trembling boy with intense eyes .

Aaron goes behind the jonas chair and kick his standwith  little force " go and bring some drink for us " he ordered .

Jonas slowly looked up and there his eyes meet straight with most beautiful eyes Jonas ever saw. He got lost in it .

" See I told you he is fag" said by Aaron .

Jonas immediately snapped from his daze. And looked down .

He looked up again at Aaron with little fear in his eyes. " Stop staring at him he is not fag like you .." said Aaron and smirk a little and pull the jonas collar and make him stand on his leg .

Jonas heart become faster. His eyes become wider . " He like to fuck vagina with two holes ... did you ever seen it even or fuck any on it? Huh?  . " Aaron say and jonas eyes got filled with tears .

He is feeling humiliated ...so much . He feels like dirty , like he is not a human .He don't have any pride ...or dignity or anything . His heart is hurting so much .