4: FORBIDDEN

Jonas is in class . The students are carefully listening to the professor . The class is totally pin drop silent . The slient which is most favourite thing of jonas . Jonas who is looking at board with fixed eyes without blinking . He is looking at board but his mind is reflecting a yesterday scene infront of his eyes , he is present in class physically but not mentally.

His elbow is already bandages up . Which is still hurting Jonas . The pain will kept reminding him the feeling which he felt at that moment . He never have any physical intimacy with other person in his life . That was his first time .

The feeling of his lip on his ears ... The way his both lips suck his ear lop . The way his teeth his kept nibbling time by time and again sucking his ears and his tongues ...oh ! he can't even forget that .

He how he is wanting to bare his neck infront of him . How is he wanting more of it ..more harder or say more rough than that . How badly he wanted to grab his hair and push him more near him . How his breathing is unstable ...He remembered how hard it is to breath that time .

But it's is weird to feels this type of feeling for person who bully you ,beats you ...and even make's you his slave infront of whole school and humiliated you infront of everyone .

It's sick.. 'am I weird'

Jonas asked himself . He shouldn't feels it . Leandro have a girlfriend .

It's wrong ... It's forbidden feeling ...
*************

"What are you planning ?" Alexander asked with his eyes fixed on his friend who is looking at some information or someone bio-data .

Leandro close the file and look at Alex and smirk and wink .

Alex scoff at him and shook his head .

" You're cruel ...you know " Alex said to Leandro .

"That's what we should be ... No? " Leandro reply while adjusting on sofa . " We are fucking Mafia .. not heros or some knight in shining armour . "

" I know ... But , what're you trying to do . As I know .. you won't waste a time on worthless thing. And as far as I can see.. I doesn't see this.. to worth your time . "

Alex asked with seriousness in his voice with hard expression .

After listening this Leandro lean on his sofa comfortably and look at file in his hand . The aura suddenly change in dark .

" It's worth my time ... Do you know who is he? "

Leonardo asked back to Alexander .

Alexander shook his head.

" Someone who is going to be ACE card for me in game of card ."Leandro say and look at beautiful ceiling decor and smirk .

★★★★★

A boy is sitting on stairs of rooftop there is no one . Area is not that visitable by students as there is no classroom but the lab and other storage room in this side of wings .

The rooftop door is close just a little light is coming from beneath of door . Area is little bit dark but still visible .

Boy took out a bread more likely two bread . Which is not smelling as good as bread should be . The boy bite his lip while looking at bread and take a breath .

' its okay . There is lots of people in this world who didn't even get this . You're lucky to have this Evan ... Thank you God for this food ... '

Evan thought while looking at bread and taken a bite from it . He tightly clutched his mouth and chew on bread . And his lip stretch little bit in smile but can't consider as smile . And glup down the bread . ' you can do this Evan .. just little bit more bite'