2:HARSH LOVE

• you look good in pain
              ______________________________________

2day of college ...

Jonas and Lucy both are enter in vlog high with new hope . But in Jonas mind the incident of yesterday still lingering . He can't forget that handsome devil. 

Both of them said goodbye to each other and move towards their classes. Jonas is scared even he didn't showing it . But he is Hella scared. He is not able to forget the yesterday punch that still hurting him .

Everyone is looking at him and again Jonas feel like he caught in crowd of people . Good thing is that no one try to bully him or said something . They are just talking while looking at him . Jonas quickly move towards his class and sit on his place . There is still some time in starting of class.

Time skip ...lunch time .

Jonas come out from the classroom . His three lectures go really fast . Jonas enjoy every minute of it . He learn so many things . He even forget his worry . A  sweet smile lingering on his lips as he moved towards his locker. 

He open his locker and putted his all books and then lock it . He moved towards the cafeteria . When he opened the big door of cafeteria . Sudden anxiety started building up in his chest . The cafeteria is full of students who were talking , shouting , and some of them sitting on table and playing with football .

He unconsciously low his head and start walking towards the counter . In the way he see all the types of students . The friends groups , the chic girls group , the jocks boys playing with basket ball, the hot girls group flirting with them , the groups of nerds students sitting in corner queilty .

He comes on counter and order the sandwich with salad and orange juice . Healthy one. He tried not to attract anyone attention on him. But he know and he can feel it many students were looking at him and gossiping . This makes him more nervous and little panic and he wish can become invisible from their eyes but he know that's not possible .

He moved towards one table where one nerdy guy is sitting alone on branch and eating without looking anywhere . He sit infront of him . The boy slowly looked at him from under his eyelaces. But he immediately look down at his plate . Jonas notice the boy look kind a pale and malnourished . He can see the bones of his hands and collar bones which is sickly poking out.  He notice the side of boy which is kind of purple and red . Near his lip is bursted. 

Jonas didn't try to talk to him. He continue his eating . After a one suddenly whole cafeteria become slient . Jonas stop the eating and looked where everyone is looking and his breath hitched in neck . The Devils group is coming in cafeteria and everyone is looking at them like a God .

Jonas saw Leandro and remember everything that happens day before . He shiver , he is still in pain from previous day he doesn't want any beating or even a slap.  He immediately turn again and try to make himself more small in coward and invisible from devil eyes.

His eyes moved to see boy infront of him and that boy is trembling in fear clearly . His hand is cluthes the spoon tightly .

After some mintues the voice suddenly boomed in cafeteria and jonas and other boy visibly flinch .

"Ohh!!! Look both faggot are sitting with each other . " Said the one of them . He is wearing a blue shirt and  black leather jacket with jeans . He is third tallest from the group of member . His eyes have ocean blue  colour and small face with sharp features . His hair is straight . His is white in shade .

Jonas looked at group but his eyes struck on leader who is standing while smirking while his one hand  his at waist of his girlfriend who is literally clingy on him and smirking while looking at both boys .