Chapter two

My eyes widened as the metal fence came crashing towards me. I stumbled backwards and fell back, lying paralyzed from shock in one of the many aisles in the massive arena.

I felt pressure all over, I blinked continuously trying to restore my blurred vision. As my vision became clearer my eyes widened at my view, Niall Horan laid on top of me his perfect face centimeters away from mine.

"I'm so sorry" his Irish accent whispered into my ear.

I tried to process what had happened, what was happening but the pain throbbed through my head, dizziness took over my body, my eyes became heavy and everything went black.

...

My eyes jumped open from my blackened state. My eyes felt heavy and i blinked numerously to clear my fuzzy vision.

Phew! It was just a dream.

My eye sight became clearer and my eyes scanned the unknown room I was in. I laid on my side facing the back of the brown leather couch I laid on, I stared at the white ceiling adjusting to now being awake.

My eyes travelled down the cream coloured walls to the bar fridge that sat against the corner of the wall, mirrors covered the long wall with a bench sitting under the mirror, light bulbs surrounded the frame of the mirrors, where was I?

I rolled over from my uncomfortable position rolling onto my other side. I shut my eyes as I rolled over, I felt a sudden pressure and the sting of my head wound.

I winced and opened my eyes at the pain, Niall Horan sat in front of my very eyes, wearing the exact green polo he wore when being mobbed but there was no holes or rips in the green material, yet the cloth hugged his body perfectly and buttoned up over his chest. His head shot up in reaction to the Inhuman sound I made.

I came to the sudden realization my dream....wasn't a dream.

My eyes stared directly into the blue of his, it felt like I had been staring for to long. I mentally slapped my self across the face, ohhh myyy godddd say something!

My mouth opened but nothing came out.

"I'm Niall, but I'm sure you knew that" Niall finally spoke putting his hand out.

"Im sorry, I have no idea who you are" I replied putting my hand out to meet his, as our hands shook his faced dropped.

"Oh my god, no this can not be happening, they said you had a concussion, but nothing about loosing your memory" he stood from his chair and paced the room, back and forth he walked from wall to wall.

"I can't belive this.... I fried your brain, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" he held his head in his hands pushing his fingers through his dirt blonde hair.

I immediately felt guilty as I watched his reaction to my seven words. i. Didn't know what to do, I couldn't help but laugh.

My laugh filled the room and Niall stopped pacing.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I couldn't help my self. Of course I know who you are, Nice to see you put some clothes on" I awkwardly smiled.

His face filled with anger and then became overpowered with relief, smiling he revealed his white braces that covered his teeth.

"I can't believe you did that!" he yelled as he let out a giggle.

"I'm sorry, like i said I couldnt help myself"

He walked towards me and sat in the small space left of the couch. I looked up into his bright blue eyes.

"Are you sure your okay?" he said in a serious manner.

"I'm fine" I spoke ignoring the pain that throbbed within my head, plastering my face with a fake smile.

"what's my name then?" he asked being jokingly stubborn, testing my sanity.

I smiled at his question. "Niall James horan" I answered confidently.

He smiled at my quick and confident reply.

"Fan are we?" he said with a sense of cockiness.

"I don't know, I'm not sure any more, see ever since one of the band members hit me in the head with a fence, I don't know what to think of them" I answered sarcastically.

"I said I was sorry for that" he whined and we both couldn't help it but laugh.

What was I doing? Laying in the chest of Niall Horan, flirting with him. This is not good.

But before i could do anything about it, i was asleep.

********************************************

Let me know what you think :)