Chapter five

Chapter five

My eyes fluttered open, and then back shut in response to the harsh sun that filled the unfamiliar room I was in.

Where am I?

So many thoughts ran through my mind, was I kidnapped, oh god some serial killer is going to eat me. Isn't he?

My heart rate became faster as the thoughts in my head got worse and worse and my memory failed to tell me anything about last night. I sat up in the couch, it was black leather couch, I wonder how much it is? It would look great in....

Stop Alyssa! Where am I?

The question ran through my mind over and over as my breathing and heart rate increased. I scanned the room, for any movement. My body tensed as I heard footsteps coming towards me. This is it. I'm going to die.

Oh well at least it will be on this amazing black leather couch

I quickly relaxed as I watched my best friend walk in the room, fork in her hand and a tub of Nutella in the other.

"Finally" Anna yelled as she saw that I had awoken.

"I thought you were In a coma" she laughed.

"number one: you thought i was in a coma, yet I'm not in a hospital? Number two: where are we? And number three: Why are you eating Nutella with a fork?" I spat the questions at her although i was still half asleep.

"number one: toughen up princess you will be fine, no need for a hospital" she smiled, punching my arm. " number two we are in one directions hotel room" my eyes widened at her response, she must be kidding right? 

"oh and number three: Liam wouldn't let me eat with a spoon" she giggled to herself.

"I'm sorry what? go back to number two" I ordered her.

"don't you remember?" she asked me curiously.

"remember what?" I said blankly.

"oh my god, you don't remember, but you and Niall totally hit it off, I can't believe this, we a back to square one" she mumbled to herself as she paced the room.

What is she on about! i think she has finally gone crazy.

I watched as she searched the room, finally stopping once finding the tv remote. She pushed a few buttons and the tv flashed on. My wides widened at the sight, that was in front of me.

Hey look I'm on tv.

"At last nights one direction concert, things got a little out of hand. Teenage girls where put into a frenzy and band member Niall Horan was mobbed and attacked by crazed fans. The attack left Niall Horan almost shirtless and an innocent fan struck to the ground" the newsreader read in her news reader voice.

I watched the familiar memories on the screen, someone had caught the whole thing on their camera

Note to self: get a copy of the footage later

I watched Niall's shirt being torn off him as his fans clawed at him, for the second time I watched the blonde girl and her desperate attempt to touch Niall. I gasped as I watched myself fall to the floor, and Niall topple on top of me. My mouth was wide open as I watched, Niall lay on top of my still body.

Remind me to Instagram, Facebook, tweet, even MySpace that photo.

"Oh this is my favourite part" Anna yelled screaming at the tv.

I just looked at her frowning, wondering what was next?

I watched intently my eyes glued to the screen, I laughed at my unconscious body that filled the screen, I stared in shock as I watched Niall. Niall Horan pick my dead weight off from the arena floor and carried me backstage. My mouth hung wide open, as I starred at the now black tv screen.

I blinked as Anna's hand waved in front of me, snapping me out of my shocked state.

"Okay so let me get this straight, That happened and now we are in there hotel room"

"yep" Anna replied simply.

"Anna your their biggest fan why aren't you fangirling" I asked

"shhh! I've been playing it bad ass" she sad fiercely.

We both laughed, our laughs bouncing of the walls of the giant hotel room. 

The door behind us flung open and the five boys stood in the doorway, but my eyes were fixed on only one of them....Niall Horan.

***********************************************************************************************

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO  (marcus butler impression HEHE) 

I can't believe how well this book is doing!! Thankyou for everyone who voted, commented and fanned. I love reading all the comments!!!!

sorry its not very long, but I'm excited for the next chapter!!!! PLEASE VOTE!!!

I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS!!! :) 

300 votes for next chapter???! xx