Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

I swung my front door open To my apartments foyer, where Niall stood in his skinny style dress pants and button down shirt.

Mmmm damn he looks fine

"Hello" his Irish accent greeted.

"Hey" I smiled.

"You ready?"

I turned back into the apartment grabbed my purse off the counter and turned back into he foyer joining Niall. My awkward flirting and social awkwardness definitely Didn't help with my dating life. Which lead to me never having the best track record with dates. There was the time when my date farted in the movie cinema, the time when i almost set the restaurant on fire, oh and the time when he just didn't show up. 

Well at least niall showed up.

The car came to a stop as well as our conversation, I glanced out the window to recognise the building we had parked outside. The recording studio. I looked at Niall, he took in a big breath and bit his lip while getting out of the car, I sat there about to get out when my door was opened for me and Nialls hand reached out for mine.

"Why thankyou Niall"

"Your welcome m'lady"

He lead me into the recording studio, I came to a hault when we reached the main studio, Nialls body moved up against mine

"I never did get to show you that surprise"

Niall took a guitar from the stand, and placed the strap on his shoulder. He sat down on a stool, and tapped the stool that sat opposite him.

I climbed my self up onto the chair, as my legs struggled to lift myself on the high stool. Niall laughed at my incompetency to complete such a simple act because of my height. He stood up off his stool adjusting the guitar so it rested on his back. He stepped towards me reaching out his arms. I was taken back by the sudden movement, his arms fitting under mine sitting on my upper rib age, he lifted me Up onto the stool, and sat me on the chair.

He sat back on his chair and pulled his guitar back in position, tuning his guitar and strumming lightly. Music filled the studio along with the calming, beautiful but husky voice of Niall as he sung the unfamiliar song. I smiled as he sung to me. The world stopped as he was singing, it was just me and him.

But Lets not forget the activities of a sound proof room..... Alyssa do not ruin this moment!

"Did you like it?" Niall asked after the Guitar faded out the last strum.

"No, I didn't like it"

Niall's face flattened with disappointment.

"I loved it"

Niall's eyes lit up up and a smile plastered on his face at my words, my face joining his expression.

"It's a song I wrote for our next album"

Incoming!!!! Fangirl moment: ofjkirsjidniefcniefcdfijncdcnfjihfbrvirbhvffev you feel me?

"It sounds amazing Niall!"

Your Amazing

"No Alyssa your the amazing one" Niall said.

"What?! I said that out loud.

Niall stood up and placed his guitar back on the metal stand.

His dreamy eyes, I could stare at them all day, there just looking at me. There so deep, I'm drowning.

"You coming? Or am I leaving you behind?" Niall said sarcastically.

Good one Alyssa!

"You mean I'm suppose to get up? You mean physical exercise?" I replied jokingly.

Niall laughied at my joke as he walked towards me, his laugh filling the studio until he stood in front of me. My eyes looking up into his as he looked down into mine. When I was interrupted my the hands clasp around my legs.

Aghh what!! Oh wait it's Niall. False alarm. Wait. Why is. Niall carrying me.

His right arm supported my back as his left up scooped me up From under my legs as he carried me bridal style.

"Niall what are you doing?"

"You didn't want to physically exercise"

"Oh yes I like this form of transport." "Seat belts" i said as i wrapped my arms around Niall's neck. "dual airbags" i said as i pushed up my breasts "however it does not have warmed seating" I said With A hint of disappointment in my voice.

Niall's head lowered to become Level with mine, his lips brushing across my ear as he walked.

"Thats can be arranged" Niall said as he tightened his hold and held me closer to his muscular body.

He approached his car, unlocked it and placed me in the passenger seat, the cold leather sent goosebumps all though my body.

Niall should really get heated seating...

Niall jumped into the drivers seat and turned to me.

"Put this on" Niall said.

"Niall no offense but I'm not into that kind of stuff"

"What no! I don't mean it like that. I just want the surprise I planned you to be a surprise"

"You better not be lying to me Nialler, if I end up in your dungeon I'm gonna be pissed"

Who am I kidding, I would so not be pissed.

I grabbed it from Niall's grasp, and put the blindfold on consenting to darkness.

*************************************************************************

helllloooo

i have nothing to say. 

byeeeeeeeee

please vote and comment :)