Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

"So your saying Harry and Niall are together..... by themselves"  I said hesitantly .

"Uhhh yeah" Liam replied unsurely.

Oh this isn't good... what could possibly happen? i mean they woudlnt do anythign bad. i mean they are probably just talking about sport or...

My thoughts where interupted by Anna jumping in her seat clapping her hands together excitedly.

Sometimes i worry for her. Okay maybe more than just sometimes.

"Am I the only one that is hoping this award show turns into a boxing match" Anna said cheerfully.

my eyes widen. oh god i didnt think she could get any more anitsocial. Everybody's head snapped to face Anna, we all looked at her like she was crazy.

Which she is a tad. ill give her that.

"What? I'm just saying" Anna said shrugging her shoulders, like it was no big deal.

"It's probably true you know" Brittany cut in. "Niall is probably trying to bash some sense into Harry for even being seen with you"

Yep, she is definitely living up to here name 'Bitchany'

"Or they could both be sick... from the sight of your dress" I replied confidently.

Brittany's mouth hung wide open, shocked from my comeback. I mentally tapped my self on the back.

Didn't think you had it in you Alyssa! You go glen cocoa!!

"Yeah whoo you go girl" Anna cheered, fist pumping into the air.

"I don't even know why they talk to you considering you leaked their song"

Everybody was silent at the table, just watching the scene play out in front of them. Like they where watching a tennis match, their heads turning back and forth, left and right from me to Brittany.

"We all know that wasn't me" I replied a hint of anger in my voice.

"Yeah well at least Niall is too stupid to realize that it was me who leaked the song"

Everyone at the table was silent there mouths hanging wide from shock. Including mine.

"AH HUH!" Louis jumped from his seat. He attempted to dance. 

The shopping trolley. Oh ohhhhhh the robot. the sprinkler. Oh no he didn't. oh yes he did!