Chapter nine

Chapter nine

Babe, where one direction. Babe, where one direction. Babe, where one direction.

Nialls words repeated over and over in my head.

What am I doing?

I can't do this. Be friends, be maybe more than friends with one direction. One direction the British boy band, the world biggest boy band. I can't do this. What made me even think for a second that I could do this.

I know what it was, it was that fence. That's stupid fence screwed up my head, the fence Niall Horan hit me in the face with. Niall Horan. Irish, blonde, sexy Niall Horan.

Snap out of it Alyssa, stop thinking about him! Never going to happen.

How am I going to get out of this? I'm stuck in a life with one direction. I've been stuck in a life with one direction for ages. But usually it's a life where they are figures on my computer screen, sounds out of my radio, posters on my wall, not Human flesh.

I was never good with flesh, Once I had to dissect a rat in biology, lets just say that ended with me staring at the ceiling. Ironic Really, when that's exactly how my meeting with Niall ended.

Somehow my thoughts always ended back at Niall.... Grr stupid brain.

I laid on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. My chest going up and down, moving with my rapid breathing pace.

Great! Just what I needed. Now I'm having a freaking panic attack.

"Annnnnnaaaa" I yelled as loud as I could, my shortness of breath making it come out more as a screeching squeal.

She ran up the stairs and into my room brown paper bag in hand. Passing it to me, I snatched it from her grip and placed it bordering around my mouth.

Anna sat next to me, whispering things to try and calm me down.

"Picture Niall naked."

Pfft, like that would work. Great, now I'm picturing Niall naked. Mmmm abs. No. Stop! 

My breathing began to slow, and the brown paper Bag began to flatten.

"How did you know I was having a panic attack" I asked Anna, now that I was calm.

"It was bound to happen, you where about to crack at anytime."

"I just... How are we suppose to be friends with them?"

"Just pretend you life size poster came to life." Anna said with all seriousness.

We both laughed.

She's not afraid of all the attention, she's not afraid of running wild, how come she's so afraid of falling in loveeeeee" Anna sang loudly and off pitch.

"Anna that song does not work at all, I don't like attention and when have you ever seen me run wild"

"True, its more like my song. c'mon Alyssa brighten up! This is every fangirls dream, so lets live it"