Aleksandr

"Marisha you look lovely today" I greet Sansas mother she looks like her daughter same height and body type but she's a blonde and my sansa is a red head she's wearing a red dress with her hair up in a updo she always looks put together like a 1950s house wife her blue eyes look at me like she's trying to figure a puzzle she definitely wasn't expecting me. "Alphason I didn't expect you. Come in, can I get you something to drink ? "She leads us to the living room and seats us " no thank you I came to speak to you and Ivan" "yes yes of course let me get him he's in his office" she walks down the hall, "Ivan alphason Aleksandr is here to see us he brought Sansa home" I hear her tell him they both come into view a minute later.
"Alphason Aleksandr it's nice to see you what brings you to are home? " "Well I came to to inform you of a decision your daughter and I have made , you see last night I took Sansa to mate she is the new alpha female "  I watched as both Sansas parents tried to understand what I was telling them. Ivan looked at me and asked how she is mated to me ?" I bumped into Sansa yesterday and we ended up talking about what Sansa wanted for her future and while we were talking I decided that Sansa is a fine shewolf I've never met anyone like her and my wolf and I decided she would make us a fine mate. We discussed our future and she agreed I would would make her a fine mate as well."I don't understand she already has a future mate she is promised to your brother she has been for quite some time now". " Sansa and I have discussed that and have decided that our mating would work out better for everyone involved. My brother seems to be more interested in your other daughter anyhow , Sansa says he hasn't even bothered to get to know her in all these years and what she knows about him doesn't make her interested in a future with him. Now myself on the other hand , I have been looking for a mate for along time, someone to have a happy future with, someone who will make a good mother to my children and someone who will make a good luna for our pack someone who will think of others and help lead our pack into the future and as soon as I spoke to your daughter I knew she was perfect in every way she will make I fine Luna when the time comes. I did not come to ask your permission ,we are mated it is done ,but I would like your blessing for our future , your grandson will be the next Alphason after all. Marisha spoke first " Alphason if you think Sansa will be the perfect Luna and mate for you you have our blessing" she got up and huged Sansa " Just imagine my Sansa the future Luna" Ivan stood up and offered me his hand " Alphason we are honored to have you as our son by mating but may I ask how Roman took the news?""Dont worry about Roman he will just have to understand this is best for everyone"