Aleksandr

What was I think asking her that? I was thinking she doesn't want Roman. She deserved better than Roman. She's a good wolf she's young and he's already making her miserable she deserves to be happy she deserves to be wanted for her being her not because Roman pick her for himself when she was 8. My wolf is in the back of my mind he agrees she would make us a good mate. "Yes" I look up to see sansa looking at me "yes I want you". Are you sure what I'm going to do will be permanent it will tie us to together forever it's the only way I can think to get you out of mating Roman and Roman can't mate you if your already mated to me. "Yes i'm sure" I stand in front of her and push her hair off her shoulder I run my hand down her cheek and I kiss her lips my hand runs down her neck I kiss her cheek and down her neck I find the perfect spot for my mark I feel my teeth grow and I bite down and taste blood I let go when my wolf comes forward to lick his mark and rumble his happiness we look into Sansas eyes. "Your turn I know you can't grow your teeth yet SO just bite down as hard as you can". I lead her back to the couch and sit down I pull her on top of me so she straddling me and I guide her mouth to my neck she bites down hard enough to draw blood I can smell blood in the air as she leans back I see my blood on her mouth and I kiss her soft at first than more forceful and she kisses back eagerly the next thing I know I'm standing up with her in my arms and carrying her out of my office and to my bedroom we're on my bed before I realise it I want my scent on her my wolf wants everyone to know she belongs to us and no one elses I pull back enough to look into her eyes I feel my wolf in my eyes he's with me in this moment. "Is this alright" I ask her we need to complete the mating my wolf wants to feel the bond form he wants to talk to her. "Yes" I kiss her lips her neck I reach down and pull off her boots I run my hands up her legs as I go back to her mouth she taste like bubble gum my mate is perfect and I tell her just that.