Sansa

I wake up to a dark room its not my room its too dark and the beds too soft there's a arm around my waist I try to remember where I was than it hits me I came to see the alpha but ended up talking to Aleksandr he asked if I wanted him as my mate and I said yes he kissed me than marked me and I marked him than he kissed me really kissed me my first real kiss I touch my lips he carried me up stairs I don't really remember leaving the office. I remember the kissing it was so nice it felt so good I felt tingles were his mouth touched were his hands touched he asked if it was ok his eyes were silver his wolf was close to the surface I said yes and he was kissing me again touching me telling me I was perfect ,beautiful, the perfect mate for him he was gentle and slow it was perfect. I reach for his arm which was laying across my waist and felt the tingles I roll over on my back an look at his face my mates face I never really looked at him before he was strong dominant imposing unapproachable when I saw him before but he's mine now and I can look all I want. I touch his face he has some scars one that goes through his eyebrow another down his cheek i glance to his neck where my mark is it's healed already but you can see my teeth marks I bit hard like he said too I bit deep I tasted blood before I let go I wanted him to wear my mark with pride just as I look up my mate opens his eyes blue eyes that lighten to silver.