Aleksandr age 32 present

I hear a knock on my office door "come in" The door opens to reveal sansa my brother's she Wolf She's a pretty Wolf she has the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen today she's wearing a loose green dress that drops down to Just above her knees And Brown boots that stop just below her knees her face is free of makeup except for the colored eye liner she always wears and her hair hangs loose around her face and long in the back it hangs to her waist thats one of difference between her and her sister her sister has hair cut just above the shoulder and Alaina always has on a full face of makeup. "What brings you to see me today Sansa" . I actually came to see your father she tells me not exactly looking at me. "He's out of town you'll have to talk with me today what can I help you with today?" Those green eyes that remind me of moss looks up into my own. Um I don't know exactly I'm just I'm having a problem and it's making me feel Lonely and I don't like my life very much I feel stuck and empty like no one cares I just wanna talk to your father. "What exactly do you mean?" I ask her worried about what she has told me. I don't mean to be rude but I thought I should have a say in who my mate should be I should have an opportunity to be happy and I haven't been happy in a long time and I just wanted to see if maybe since your father set up my mating with your brother that he would somehow let me out of it. As she said that I sat there with her words running through my head trying to figure out exactly what she meant I mean I know my little brother, the boy has very little scruples and he thinks everything should be handed to him he thinks only about himself so I can see why she feels the way she feels I look back and she's looking at her lap "Sansa" I say and her eyes come backup to mine and there are tears in those eyes of hers."You don't want my brother as a mate?" She shakes her head Those tears that were in her eyes just seconds ago are now running down her face And just then I realize I'm standing right in front of her and my tumb is wiping away the tears I don't remember standing up and walking a cross to her. I set down on the couch with her and hold her hand in mine thinking over what can be done."What do you want?" Someone who sees me she answers. My brother will fight for her I know this he picked her a long time ago but if she's not happy and hasn't been in a long time he doesn't deserve her and a plan starts to form in my mind which has my wolfs approval I look up at her she's still crying "My father has already signed papers with your parents that you would mate into my family" I say to her As I get up and walk across to the filing cabinet Opening the drawer and flipped threw names finding hers and pulling out a file I set the file down on my desk and open it to read And just as I thought a contract was written up that states Sansa will be mated into the alpha family when she turns 16 she's to marry the alphas son but it doesn't state which son I look back at Sansa wondering how far she would go to not be mated to Roman. "Sansa there's a contract you can't break a contract they were signed and are binding but there maybe a way around mating Roman" she looks up at me hopefully. "Are you sure you don't want Roman?" Yes she says automatically "Do you want me instead?"