Sansa

I woke up the second time to Aleksandr laying awake under me , morning I whisper "good morning my mate" he rumbled "we should get up soon you didn't go home last night your parents are going to be worried about you and Romans probably going ballistic I need to figure out what I'm going to do about him". I sorry " It's not your fault my love I'll handle Roman don't you worry little mate your mine and nothing can change that" he kisses me gently slowly running his hand down my neck my arm till he links our fingers together "we're in this together my love" he whispers in my ear as his lips descend to my neck where he stops to kiss my mark all the while tingles chase the path of his lips and his hands he nips at his mark and continues his path down my chest I begin to laugh it tickles im not use to being touched so much he looks up at me his eyes silver "my beautiful little mate" he says his voice deep "brother made a good choice what a fine mate you will make us" your his wolf I ask in awe I've never spoke to anyone's wolf before they tend to keep to their person I've always been told "yes little one im his wolf Aleksandr lets me stay close to the surface most of the time we are one I rarely go far it is unusual for most wolves we know this . Most of the time the human in us is afraid of the wolf so they keep them push down they don't listen to their wolf don't talk to them or consider them they are werewolfs that don't embrace the wolf it makes them weak but most of are kind live this way but Aleksandr always embraced me we have always been one from the time we first shifted are you afraid of me little one? " No im glad your my mate your a good wolf a good man you took me as your mate with out any thought on your part. It'll cause you trouble im probably not worth. I say looking down " Your no trouble mate your a gift that fell into our lap we've been waiting on a mate for a very long time someone trust worthy who will see us for us not what we can give them,someone who is not afraid of the man my father needs me to be. You said in my office that you wanted someone to see you I see you Sansa and I think you see me too" he pulls me from the bed and toward the bathroom what do I call you? he laughs "Aleksandr calls me brother you can call me what ever you wish little one" I think it over as he turns on the bath and beings to fill it. Brother is too weird  MATE I say out loud an he smiles "mate is fine and you can always change your mind later if you think of something you like more" he tells me than he takes my hand and leads me into the tub along with him its such a big tub I notice like a hot tub and the water rises fast I've never seen a bath like this" you like it I see I can hear you in my mind" oh I so sorry "nothing to be sorry about its the way of mates im glad you like it I bought it special I wanted something big enough to accommodate me I saw one of these in a hotel I stayed  at in Seattle on a trip" he laughs again touching my face as I hear him in my mind "beautiful mate" than he's kissing me pulling me on his lap I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back eagerly "Sansa" he growls and I feel my stomach tighten up and I squeeze my legs together he bends down and takes my breast in his mouth and sucks I can feel myself getting turned on it's like everything's connected I feel muscles in my belly I didn't know I had tightening I feel empty and don't know what to do I start to rub meself on my mate he's hard underneath me it feels good I reach down and grab his hardness I need it inside me Im clumsy and can't get him inside me than he reaches down an grabs my hand bringing it back to his neck " impatient little mate but I'll take care of you" he kisses me again " you want me inside you little one ?" yes I gasp "I'll make you feel good give you what you want little mate " yes I say again I kiss his neck where my mark is as I continue to move against him needing the friction I feel his hand on my waist his other going between us than he's touching me rubbing my clit than his hardness is at my entrance pushing inside there's no pain this time all I feel is fullness he takes his time but I want more I want him to move so I push down and he rubs where I need him it feels so good I lift up and push myself back down at the same time I take his mouth with my own its a messy kiss I bite his lip and bump his teeth I draw his tongue in my mouth and suck on it I need him all of him I can't get enough I want to breath him him swallow him  whole he grabs my hips controls how deep he goes he doesn't want to go all the way in he told me last night he didn't want to hurt me I can't think as he moves faster I let go of his tongue to kiss down his neck I find my mark and bite down I taste blood than he's biting my mark and im going over the edge im tingling all over it feels so good next thing I know Aleksandr washing me than pulling me from the tub and drying me as I lay on the bed those silver eyes are watching me the wolfs still in charge I lean up and kiss him my wolf my mate I tell him he grins down at me "yes your wolf your mate only yours"he lays down with me as I drift to sleep again thinking about my mate he's all mine and he wants just me.