Aleksandr

I watch my mate sleep I had already woke her to get ready but my wolf chose to get in the bath with her and wear her out. I shake my head my wolfs happy with our choice so am I. She's a good wolf she'll be a good mate. She's shy sometimes and others she'll look into my eyes and speak like she sees my soul she spoke to my wolf she asked him his name there was no fear in her only wonder. Brother he told her that he gave her permission to name him I smile she's already has him wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it. I comb her hair out of her face she has beautiful red hair that frames her face freckles across her nose and heart shaped lips. I've never really looked at her before not like this. I always thought she was pretty more so than her sister she was always the shy one ,always talking to the older wolves at pack events ,always staying to clean up after when she didn't have to. I always thought she'd make a good mate. Roman always snuck off with Alaina I always thought it was weird that he didn't sneak off with both of them or at least take turns. I've asked him about his future mates a few times he has always seemed to think Sansa was jealous of Alaina that she was being difficult that he was trying so hard to make her happy but his opinions where always wrong Sansa's not like that. Roman always has taken the easy route I know he has probably already bred Alaina he smells like her often enough it's against the rules outside a mating. The mark comes first but it wouldn't suprise me and Alaina isn't the brightest shewolf she thinks she is in love, spoiled little girl doesn't understand what would happen if something happens to Roman. She'd be left unpure or with a pup outside a mating Roman should know better but he has always felt entitled and as far as he's concerned she is already his so is Sansa well he's in for a surprise because Sansa is mine.I link my house keeper to see about picking up a few thing for my mate while she's in town running errands an outfit I look at my mates dress size and relay it and a hairbrush ,purple eyeliner and a natural color lip stick I tell her to hurry the days already getting away from us and someone going to notice if Sansa doesn't go to school today I guess no one noticed she didn't go home yesterday but it figures Romans concern is with Alaina. At night I hear about him wondering around the guards mind link me I can just imagine where he is sneaking off to and alaina doesn't seek Sansa out unless they're in public to keep her in line I gather. No wonder my Sansa is so lonely. But she won't be any longer now she has me and I have her. I'll have to have her things moved in as soon as possible so that she's comfortable. Now what to do about Roman?