Knossos Part 2 (Kiara vs Alfia)

Kiara tried to turn into her phoenix spirit form. But she was stopped by the silver haired woman.

Kiara: My transformation was incomplete. It was nullified!

Kiara thought out loud, then the woman appeared in front of her and raised her hand.

Kiara: She's so fast! Even though Nade and I are sharing the same Level. She was able to caught up to me in a mere instant?!

Kiara: Phoenix's Claw!

Kiara turned her hands into phoenix claw and attacked her in swift motion and precise movements.

???: Gospel.

But in a single word. Kiara was immediately blasted off yards away as she crashed to the wall.

Kiara: I-Impossible... This level of Magical Power... T-There is no mistaking it... You are indeed...

Kiara said as she tried to keep her consciousness up.

Kiara: Alfia...!

She shouted the Woman's name, and the woman told her to...

Alfia: Shut up! You're too noisy!

She said as she shows off a pissed expression from her face.

Alfia, A Level 7 Adventurer from the prestige Hera Familia. The Familia who once hold the title "Strongest Familia". She is also the one that Ended the very life of one of the three greatest monster in all history. The King of the Sea. Leviathan.

Kiara's wound immediately healed after a few moments. Alfia, who was surprised to saw this widen her eyes.

Alfia: Her wounds are healing in a high rate... This person is clearly not a human.

Kiara: Even if my wound heal. That doesn't relieved my fatigue nor the sore... Instead. It takes my stamina to heal off those damages.

After healing up. Kiara stood up again and created a Sword and Shield from the flames that came out of her hands. A wing made out of flames also burst out from her back.

Kiara: Looks like, I need to take this seriously or I will be the one who will get the beat

Kiara said as she smile with confidence.

Alfia: Hm. Human or not, I will not allow you to meddle with our plans. Heck, we don't even know why you are here.

As Alfia said that. Kiara imbued fire to her sword and charged at Alfia. Her first swing was a vertical slash that sends of a wave of Fire.

Alfia countered it by nullifying the flames that are coming to her. After the flame dispersed. Kiara used her flames to blast her off towards Alfia with her sword ready for a thrust while keeping her shield ready for any attacks.