Chapter 17 (Can't think of title)

Nadeshiko and Kiara manage to escape their death door on Knossos that were presented to them by the two past Heroes of Orario.

Nadeshiko: Kiara... Your hurt.

Nadeshiko said as he pointed to Kiara's bruises.

Kiara: Don't mind it... Fighting Alfia was my worst mistake. That Woman is a monster.

Kiara said as she smile, then she focused her energy to heal up the wounds.

Kiara: We have to be prepared when we fight them.

Kiara said as she lowered her head. Nadeshiko is troubled that Kiara's feeling uncomfortable.

Nadeshiko: Don't mind that... But I think I know why Alfia and Zald was there.

Kiara: Really?

Nadeshiko: Remember when I accidentally spill up to Lord Erebus?

Kiara: What do you- Oh. I get it now.

Nadeshiko: Yup, this one is my bad.

Nadeshiko said. Then he stood up and reached out his hand to Kiara.

Nadeshiko: Wanna eat? I'm pretty hungry.

Kiara: Heh. I could go for some chicken right now.

She replied as she take Nade's hand.

Nadeshiko: Chicken... Cannibalism?

Nadeshiko: Well, I know just the place.

Nadeshiko pulled Kiara's hand and walked together out of Daedalus street.

Nadeshiko has managed to Kill tons of Evilus member on his way as Kiara burned and almost destroyed the whole 6th Floor of Knossos.

Both of them are now the most targeted people on the Evilus list.

Alfia POV

I'm walking towards the 7th floor when I met up with Zald. He was laying down on the floor while being surrounded with flames

Alfia: What happened?

Zald: You won't believe me but... I met the guy that died on the 25th floor.

Zald said while facepalming.

Alfia: The guy that died on the 25th? The one that fought the floor boss?

Alfia said with an unbelieving expression.

Alfia: Zald. Are you sure that you are not seeing things? That person had a hole in his chest, pierced by the monster's nail.

Zald: That's what I thought so too... I don't know how. But I'll make sure to figure this out.

Alfia: *sigh* Wait... Have you seen a Oranges haired woman too?

Zald: Orange hair? Oh yeah, she was with that guy. She used a large scale magic that imprisoned me for a while then manages to escape.

Zald said while letting out a bitter smile.

Alfia: That woman claimed to be a phoenix.

Zald: A Phoenix?

Alfia: Yeah, I heard it once from Hera's stories. One of them is the owner of the Flame of Resurrection. The Phoenix.

Zald: Resurrection... Does that mean!

Alfia: Yes... If our guess is correct... That "Nade" guy was resurrected and attached himself to the Phoenix.

Zald: Amazing! I didn't know that there was people like that here! How come we never heard of them?