Knossos Part 3 (Nade vs Zald? Did they fight?)

*slash* *slash* *slash*

Three head of evilus member were cut clean by Nadeshiko.

Nadeshiko: I've been running for a while now... If I calculated correctly. I'm here at floor 7.

Nadeshiko sighed as he sheathed his sword on his scabbard.

Nadeshiko: The ones that I've encountered are the small fries, where are the leaders?

Nadeshiko wonder, he took out three small blades from his Haori and threw it forward

Evilus: GUAH!

An evilus who was hiding in the corner to surprise attack was killed by the blades.

Nadeshiko: Hm? What is this feeling? Kiara's magic power is low. What happen?

Nadeshiko felt the small coldness in her body, then he heard footsteps from the right. But the aura of the one who owns the foot was the one who caught her attention.

Nadeshiko: Heh. Has a higher-up finally come to greet the Prince?

Nadeshiko said with a confident smile.

???: Tell me... How did you come back to life?

Nadeshiko: Huh?

???: I saw you died at the 25th floor, you died fighting the Floor Boss... How did you came back to life!

He shouted as he demanded for answer.

Nadeshiko: You really think that I'm going to tell you? Come out of the shadow and fight me. Show me your true face!

Nadeshiko ordered.

???: Fine. If that's what you want, soon I'll devour you too.

The man came out of the shadow.

The man had dark brown hair, gray eyes, and scars on his face. He wore a full body black armor along with a dark red cape. In addition to his usual armor, he put on a helmet when he engaged in combat.

Nadeshiko: I knew it, now that I've seen you. I can confirm it... You're Zald of the Zeus Familia!

Zald: Less talk. More Fighti-.

Before he could even finish his sentence. Nadeshiko launched himself to him, he used a quick draw technique and aimed for his neck. But Zald blocked his attack with ease.

Zald: This is more like it.

Nadeshiko: Yeah. You can say that again.

Nadeshiko Immediately pulled out a knife from his waist and threw it at Zald. He caught it with his other hand then Nadeshiko spin himself and used the momentum and landed a kick to him.

Zald: I felt that... Just a little.

Nadeshiko: Ha. Ha. Ha.

He used Zald as a stepping stone to jump backwards to gain distance. But Zald didn't let him do that, he charged at him with his broadsword and tried to take advantage that he's in mid-air.

But, to his surprise, there are three things that came out of Nadeshiko's Haori.

Zald: Those are!

Nadeshiko: Fire in the hole!

Nadeshiko had three of the explosives of the Evilus when they stopped them from attacking a factory. He then used his Fake Rainbow to escape the explosion while Zald got back too

Zald: A warrior is relying on petty tricks?

Nadeshiko: It's strategy you muscle-for-brain. An adventurer must use everything in his arsenal to win. Tactics are also part of a skill.