my priority

□□□

□□□

jungkook had jogged out of his office, leaving his employees utterly confused as soon as he had got the call from yoongi.

being too impatient to wait for the elevator, he had skidded down the stairs making his way to the parking lot.

he felt so guilty.

"screw his work." jungkook thought, when his brain supplied that he has a meeting in an hour.

his husband is always his priority.

he tried his best to not break too many traffic laws as he made his way to the hospital. but he was too concerned, just aching to see his beloved.

"Jeon Taehyung's room" he had nearly growled at the bewildered receptionist.

"room: 312" the lady had replied after checking the computer and jungkook was again running up the floors.

he didnt even bother to knock as he barged into the room.

and there was his love in the hospital bed, with an iv drip, looking paler than last time he saw him.

meanwhile taehyungs heart stuttered when he saw jungkook at the door, but he soon gave a betrayed look at yoongi and jimin, who were sitting in an adjacent couch.

the next moment, taehyung has been enveloped into a warm hug. the very familiar scent of fresh laundry and cologne was soothing after all.

"you okay baby? i'm so sorry i wasnt there" jungkook mumbled into the nape of his neck.

taehyung heard some shuffling, probaby his friends getting out to give the couples some space.

" not 'our fault. its just food poisoning" taehyung mumbled leaning closer into the others chest.

jungkook has been too busy this week, since his company was merging with another foreign one. the work load had forced jungkook to stay at his office the whole week, leaving taehyung alone at the house.

"you were alone and you almost fainted. god i'm such a horrible husband." jungkook was going through the guilt. that only increased when he felt taehyungs skin was warm against him.

taehyung pulled away quickly at that and made jungkook sit at the edge of the bed. he could see the wrinkled suit and the dark circles under jungkooks eyes. he knows how much his husband works hard for them.

"you prick, dont even dare say that." taehyung had weakily swatted at the others shoulder.

"you're the best thing that ever happened to me" he croaked out and jungkooks lips turned up slightly.