never let you go

□□□

□□□

taehyung should really be concentrating in his class,

especially since the subject is vast and it'd be a pain in the ass for it to revise, if he didn't listen attentively now.

but he really cant concentrate one bit.

the reason for it all is jeon jungkook, the newly appointed assistant professor of yonsei univerity who is currently taking the class,
who also happened to be taehyung's boyfriend.

jungkook is wearing glasses today instead of the usual contacts and somehow it makes him even more hotter to taehyungs eyes; and even when he is talking so passionately about french revolution and estate systems, taehyung finds all of it sinfully sexy.

screw his marks, taehyung would very much like to ogle instead.

one look to his side tells him that taehyung isn't the only one who is facing this dilemma- for half of the class had heart eyes for the professor.

as much as taehyung doesn't like it, he can't possibly do anything about it because their relationship is a secret to everyone in the university.

taehyung and jungkook has been dating for about two years now.
taehyung was going through his art craze phase then, were he spent his days visiting the art galleries around seoul.

on one of the exhibition of upcoming artists did he found jungkook- both of them equally noticing each other among the gallery filled with much elderly people who are art admirers.

taehyung had only started his first semester at yonsei then after his years of art escapades, him too pleasantly surprised when the cute dude he met at the art gallery was a history graduate.

they hit it off right after then- both equally in love with each other and jungkook was just the right person to quench taehyung's curiosity in every way.

then a couple of months back, jungkook had got his acceptance letter from yonsei.
he was ecstatic, but there was one problem-
the university had a policy that professors and students were not allowed to date.

considering such an opportunity was important to jungkook, both of them decided to keep their relationship a secret.

so eventhough both couples start their day and end it in the same home, in the same bed; both of them acted like mere strangers infront of others.

it was majorily a problem, because to everyone else the hot professor was free range.
and because of all this, even if taehyung see people openly flirt and oogle at his man, he couldn't do anything but bite his tongue and suppress his anger.

since he was so lost in his thoughts, taehyung barely noticed when the bell rang and the hour long lecture came to an end.
students cluttered out of the class for their break; taehyung purposefully arranging his bag slowly, waiting for everyone to leave.
he had then descended down to the professors desk with a mischievous grin.