mr.vamp | pt:2

+

the first spank on taehyungs ass had the human jolting forward with a hiss, his hands gripping onto the side of table for stability.

the sound echoed through the silent apartment, followed by taehyungs stuttered out "o-one".

jungkook soothed his palm on the flesh, before giving two consecutive hits on either cheeks, marveling the way it jiggled.

"two...t-three" this time taehyung moaned out.

seven more spanks followed and by the time taehyung moaned out a "ten", his ass was red and stinging, cock dripping with precum.

"what a perfect kitten" jungkook breathed out hands kneading the abused globes and taehyung drunkenly smiled at the praise.

he turned his head against the table and looked at jungkook through those teary eyes.

" 'wanna suck 'ou off daddy" his hoarse voice resonated.

"aren't you so needy" jungkook cooed hands wandering further up taehyungs shirt, leaving goosebumps.

"then beg for it." there was that dominance again.

taehyung was too far gone to care.

"want your cock in my 'outh d-daddy.. 'lease fuck my throat.. i 'll be a good kitten.." he rambled out and jungkook smirked at the dirty things spilling out of the human.

the vampire lifted taehyung from the table and pulled him in for a kiss. it was a clash of teeth and tongue at first, quickly turning into a hot mess, with jungkook licking into the humans mouth and nipping at his tongue.

taehyung was so plaint for his daddy, responding eagerly and lax for the other to take over.

when jungkook pulled off, he was drowsy with the kiss and looked at jungkook with those big eyes.

it was laughable the current contrast between both of them. jungkook was composed and fully clothed, meanwhile taehyung fucked out and wobbling in his legs.

"show daddy what you can do with that pretty mouth of yours" jungkooks tone dropped several octaves and taehyungs legs clenched.

the human wordlessly dropped into his knees, shaking hands going to jungkooks belt all the while nuzzling into the bulge.

jungkook leaned onto the table and watched the human like a hawk.

when taehyung managed to pull down the pants and calvin klein boxers enough, the thick length springed up hitting him on the face.

taehyung needed a moment to compose. jungkook was way above average- thick and long and his arousal turned up a notch just at the thought of it inside him.

"trying to make me mad, kitten?" jungkooks tone was impatient and that was his queue to get to work.

he started with kittenish licks on the thick head, to get a taste of that precum. slowly he took more in, stroking the rest he couldn't take with his hands.

he bobbed his head along with his hand and jungkook appreciatively grunted above.

soon he got accustomed to the weight and took more n more in until it touched the back of his throat, causing him to gag and tighten around the length. that pulled a long moan out of the vampire.

it dared the human to dive in confidently and the vampire thrusted up.

taehyung relaxed his throat, spit dribbling down his chin and looked up expectantly at his daddy. jungkook took over, fisting the humans hair and thrusting into the hot, wet mouth.