his perfect boy

warnings: short smut, tae got a hyung kink

□□□

taehyung was a work of art.

like how pliantly he stays still for jungkook like the good boy he is, golden skin stretched on the white sheets, arms and legs bound against the four ends of the bed, back sinfully arched, reddened lips open in a gasp, toes curled, asymmetric eyes hazy as they gazed down at jungkooks fingers teasingly rubbing up and down taehyungs torturously hardened length,

he is the perfect art solely for jungkooks eyes.

"look how hard you are, doll" jungkook coos mockingly from where he situated himself between taehyungs spread legs, his shirt long gone and his hair tied in a bun as not to irritate his eyes.

taehyungs breathing stutters everytime jungkook as much as grips him in a loose fist, stuttered whines escaping and leg muscles twitching with the strain with which he tries not to buck his hips.

"you think you deserves to cum, doll?" jungkook asks in favor of gliding his hands up the smooth skin, tweaking a nipple on the way just to hear that broken moan and grabs his jaw harshly, their faces mere centimeters away.

"y-yes hyung please p-please tae was a good boy- wanna cum, hyung?" taehyung nothing but bellows.

jungkook hums.
"not yet" jungkook concludes, wrapping his hand on the weeping cock again and giving it a few merciful tugs that has the other keening low in his throat.

"such a useless thing--" jungkook slaps the head causing taehyung to yelp and groan throatily, "look at it drooling, maybe i should put a cage on your cock and never let you cum-" jungkook husks and taehyung nearly cries out, begging incoherent words and arms rattling where its bound.

jungkook smirks and continues his teasing, kneading the balls and lazily stroking taehyung for what might have been nearly an hour, edging taehyung to the tip but never yet giving the satisfaction of an orgasm.

"hyung didnt even have to stuff your little hole-- so desperate hm?" he continues, mesmerized the way taehyung twitches and throbs, leaking more precum onto jungkooks hands.

"p-please hyung" taehyung tries again, wide eyes pleading and jungkook couldn't resist himself but to lean in and kiss those already swollen lips.

taehyung responds eagerly, pliant and opening his mouth eagerly for jungkook to kiss, moaning obscenely against the others tongue.

"fuck" jungkook grunts, straightening and pressing the palm of his hand against his own crotch, eyes dark on taehyungs body and the map of hickeys he had laid on it throughout the night.

"all mine" jungkooks hands on taehyung turns possessive, his grip this time more unrelenting, moving his hand up and down and thumb rubbing the head that had taehyung throwing his head back and moaning.

"that's it baby-- come for hyung" jungkook husks and taehyungs hips stutters, broken moans of his lovers name on his tongue as he cums hard.

taehyung lands limb on the bed, breathing erratic and eyes unfocused, and he started whining with oversensitivity until jungkook took mercy and let go.

jungkook had then wasted no time getting off the bed and doing quick works of the ropes binding taehyungs limbs, massaging were they left indents and kissing the wrists.

"good?" he then asks, pushing the bangs off his lovers face, leaving trails of kisses and praising him on how "such a perfect boy he is", until taehyung is back in the reality and a satisfied boxy grin on his face.

"more than good!" taehyung beams, straightening on his elbows to peck jungkooks lips which soon turned into a sweet kiss.

well the sweetness of it soon got lost, because taehyung was already climbing onto jungkooks lap, hands already tugging down the sweat pants.

jungkook was obviously painfully hard, humming appreciatively.

"wanna make hyung good" taehyung batted his eyelashes, flirty, before he dropped his head and took jungkook into his mouth, sucking eagerly.

jungkook hissed at the sudden onslaught of sensations, hand tightening on taehyungs dark locks and guiding him up and down.

taehyung moaned and slurped noisily and considering how turned on jungkook already was, it didn't take long for him to come undone.

taehyung pulls off and opens his mouth for jungkook to see, before putting a show of swirling his tongue and happily swallowing everything.

jungkook groaned, pulling taehyung up by the hair to crash their lips, grip possessive on the other.
"fucking hell baby" jungkook had stated, eyes softening when taehyung nuzzled his neck.

taehyung had slumped onto him like dead weight, satisfied and a small smile on his lips and jungkook too smiled as they laid there catching breaths.

"so bath or shower?" jungkook asks and taehyung grumbles and mumbles out a "cuddles".

jungkook however didn't relent, coaxing a pouting and clingy taehyung to the bathroom and took a quick trip under the shower head.

they then brushed their teeth infront of the mirror, jungkook humming a song while taehyung wiggled his bum to it.

later jungkook made the other take a few gulps of water and applied soothing creams on taehyungs wrists,

jungkook took a quick work of putting clean sheets and opened his arms wide for a giggling taehyung to tackle him.

and just like that taehyung got his share of a mindblowing orgasm and warm cuddles.

□□□