money?!

□□□

□□□

[time- 2:17 am, location- the abandoned building opposite to the crimson]

the reporter from the seoul times had been sitting vigilant in that same spot in the building abandoned mid-construction for over two hours now.

as her eyes focused on the dark alley on the side of the elite club called the crimson, she kept on pulling the coat over her camera, shielding it from the drizzling rain.

with every little sound other than the fall of rain drops against the asphalt, she would jerk, eyes focusing desperately towards the entrance of the club were drunk rich people are already staggering out.

it took a further 26 more minutes for the two people she's been waiting for to come out.

amongst the few wasted people on the sidewalk, those two stood like a sore thumb as their desperate steps halted by the dark alley.

a victorious smile took over the reporters face at the sight of the alpha, jeon jungkook, who now had his tongue deep inside an omega slammed against the wet bricks of the alleyway.

she took out the camera, lens zooming in on jungkook, as well as the other, some meagre omega named kim taehyung they hired to seduce the jeon who is doing a fantastic job at it.

several shots were taken; those will go up on their website soon which will surely shake the entire of south korea and the next shot were the engagement ring on the alphas finger shine would be perfect for the newspapers.

she can already see the headlines, where this jeon will be bashed left and right for cheating on his wonderful fiancé,

and above all she can taste the promotion and the hefty reward waiting for her.

a few more shots wont do much harm, the reporter thinks as she shifts the camera to get a better angle,

but this time rather than having his face buried in the omegas neck, those red eyes of the alpha was staring right back at her.

she couldn't stop the gasp she let out, or the tremor of her fingers.

a few yards away on the outside of the crimson, jungkook chuckled throaty as the omega in his arm writhed needy.

"how much did they pay you?" he husked, as his fingers tightened on the black locks of the omega.

the omega who now smelled like the sweetest of caramel, the perfect temptation, stuttered a breath, shimmery eyes assessing the alpha before he pouted his lips and huffed, all the act of neediness vanishing from his frame.

"ah you're no fun, alpha. i was just getting in the mood" he batted his eyes, cocky,
"and it was ten million won" he added leisurely.

"what if i give you fifty million, pretty?" the alphas tongue toyed with his own tongue piercing as his hands squeezed the flesh of the omegas thighs were the little black dress ends, leaving a red handprint in its wake.

"w-whats the catch?" taehyung couldn't stop the stutter as the alphas unyielding hands mapped his body, still that couldn't fog the reciprocating mischief on the omegas face.

jungkook eyes just drifted to the dark building across them, smirk widening.

"you're going to make your fiancé very unhappy, mister" taehyung laughed then.

"doesn't matter. she's out there sucking another knot anyway" the alpha flashed his canines in a grin.

taehyung mirrored that grin, fake pearls on his neck swaying as he hitched a leg around the alphas hips.
"a hundred million and you have a deal"

jungkook effortlessly lifted him by the waist, both of the omegas legs now around jungkook as he looked at the enticing being in his arms,

"then arch pretty, baby. lets give them a show for tomorrow" he said.

□□□