9

This chapter is dedicated to _dearest_darling_

"It's Allison" What did he just say??

"Why would she do that" he didn't seem shocked but why would she. I mean I haven't done anything to her to make her go that far. I haven't done anything to her at all.

"I don't know Max you will have to ask her"

"Where is Anthony" who the hell is Anthony

"Am right here" Someone answer from behind me and I can't see him cause I'm tied up, I thought they were only three of us here

"Go find her right now"

"Ohk Boss"

"What did you do to Allison," Max asked me

"Nothing, absolutely nothing" he raised his brow "I came to school and she did this decorations thing on me" Jay laugh.

"Oh I remember you the were one" Max glared am he stopped laughing "oh sorry"

"So"

"She has pulled all sought of prank on me ever since and I did nothing in return, nothing at all"

"So you have nothing to her"

"Yes"

"But why would Allison do that to you for no reason"

"Maybe cause Angel is finer than her" Jay replied. I'm not finer than her this guy needs to go get his eyes to check.

"When last did you go to Doctor"

"Its been a while why ask"

"Your eyes are starting to fail you" thank you I'm not finer than Allison "this girl is as ugly as a toad" What?!!

"I'm not ugly"

"Says who"

"Says me"

"For someone who's is tied up, you speak a lot, if Jay hadn't stopped me after I was done with you a toad would be finer than you" I would tell Jay to thank you later then.

"She's here boss" someone spoke up I think Anthony.

"Come in"

"Ehm Boss you asked for me"

"Why did you send the text"

"I did-" silence "She been pulling pranks on me too" I have been what? "I just I should make her go once and for all"

"What type of pranks"

"After the decorations which everybody including me has gone through" Wait she has "I went to take a bath cause Alicia mistakenly spilled some paint on me, I turned on the water, hot water came out and burnt me"

"How did you know it was her"

"I got a letter from an M.W saying she sent them to do it and not to mess with her"  Wait M.W???? I have said wait more than twice today, they are going too fast for me to catch up.

"Them??"

"I don't know if it's he or she"

"Only hot water"

"After the dodgeball incident, Mr. Tony called me to the gym, I went to see if he would be a problem, and then multiple balls were dropped on me"

"I thought you liked having multiple balls at once," Jay asked smiling, Why would she like that? oh, balls. Allison turned red.

"How was Angel involved in the ball accident" now Jay is laughing

"I found another letter from M.W saying I should learn my place and stop"

"Why didn't you stop"

"I didn't want to feel defeated"

"Now you feel nothing, Anthony takes her away" And they left just like that no begging nothing.

"Who is M.W"

"I don't know" it's true I don't know them " never heard of M.W before" now that is a lie

"Are telling the truth"

"Yes," half-truth but who's gonna tell him.

"And I find out your lying-

"You'll cut off my tongue I know"

"Sorry" is he saying sorry "Jay let her go" and he turns to leave "Jay I know you didn't tie her up from the beginning" He left. Just like that.

..........

Hi guys,

I hope this chapter is good, Do you think Angel told have told Max about M.W?

Shout out to notyourwitch_

Favorite Songs right now

Mines are Deja Vu and Good 4 you by Olivia Rodrigo. I hope I got her surname right