8

"Ugh" my head hurts bad, I look around my surrounding, I'm on a bed in the cream-colored room, the room was bare excluding the table at the side of the bed and a giant mirror. I look at myself in the mirror, my brown hair looks like a bird's nest, well not exactly a bird's nest, it like someone ran their hands through it.

"Oh I see you're awake" I looked away from the mirror to see a guy standing at the door holding bottled water. He is a fine-looking guy, he's blonde and has green eyes. "Hi I'm Jay," he says throwing the water at me.

"What am I doing here?" I asked him while catching it.

"I'm sure you remember what happened in school today" he replied.

"Yeah I do," I said recollecting all the events of today.

"While Max is pretty mad but I manage to convince him to let me find out who sent the message" he replied looking at me.

"Oh" was all I could say. "Why," I asked confused as to why he would help me.

"Cause you don't look like someone who would go against Max" he replied. Oh wait what does he mean, does he I don't have the potential or what. "No am not trying to say that" omg did I say out loud "nope you didn't your face says what you are thinking" oh you are such a betrayer face. "As much as I would love to stay with you, Max would soon get here and I need to move you"

"To where," I asked in confusion.

"Just follow me" he replied, I got to follow him while debating whether to drink the water or not. What if it's drugged. "Don't worry it's isn't drugged now follow me" he added.

Soon we got to another room only this one was bare. And only a chair was inside.

"Sit down," he said pointing at the chair. I sat down and he begins to tie me with a rope.

"What are you doing," I asked in fear.

"If Max finds out that I didn't tie you up. He would be very angry with me and I don't like when he's angry with me"

"Oh...okay"

"Is it tight"

"It's not tight"

"If we had not met under this situation, I'm sure we would have been good friends"

"Yeah I don't think so" he smiled. At that moment a guy came inside.

"he's here"

"Ohk go tell him we're the--" Max came in. He looks calm, is this the calm before the storm. I hope jay found the person who did this.

"Welcome, how was your-"

"Get straight to the point"

"I'm getting there"

"Who did it"

"The person is

ווווווווווווווווווו×
•×•×•×•×•
Hi guys
It's been a long time I can't believe I had author block for that long. Pls, forgive me.
Can you answer this question for me?
Who do you think did send the message?.

Your friend,
Lina💓