4

It has been a week since I started school, I must say it was fun excluding the contribution of the A-girls to make my life hell, yeah I know even I don't know what I did to them. I got closer to Beth and her friends except for Wes he is still being rude, I wonder why he can't just open up to me. I got to find out Nishan is the baby, Natasha the quiet one although how she can talk too much for a quiet person, in my opinion, Abbi usually doesn't have time to play them like she is the busy business dad and like I suspected before Beth is the boss even though am sure she hasn't noticed she kinda bosses everyone around and well let's not forget about Wes, he is rude and won't talk to me unless forced to by Beth.

"Saturday was fun," Natasha said as we stood in the line to buy our food.

"Yeah it's was fun" I replied absently minded I wasn't in the mood to talk.

"I can't believe you were able to get Abbi to leave her work and you made her dance....." I zoned out and they call her quiet. I bought what I wanted and went to sit down. Soon enough everyone was seated.

"So Angel you have never spoken about your old school," Beth asked. My spoon stopped mid-air. I don't remember much of my old school, only that I was a lot, in one particular accident I hit my head and couldn't remember much.
"Angel you okay," Natasha asked as worry laced her voice. "If you don't want to talk it's okay"

"Don't worry, I will talk, you are my friends after all" what was going to tell them I don't remember anything so instead I go for "I was always bullied in my old school, my dad was transferred so it was a chance to change my school," I told them and I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes,  for effect.

"Oh.." Beth said and look at me with one thing I hate the most pity. I looked around and saw that not only Beth was looking at me like that the rest of the crew were looking at me like that well except Wes of course.

"Stop looking at me like that" I couldn't bear it anymore.

"Like what?" Wes asked, so he talks I didn't think he will say anything to me without being forced to.

"Not you Wes I was talking to them they are looking at me with pity and I hate it" I replied and then their faces changed. Nishan and Natasha suddenly found their food interesting, Abbi went back to her phone and Beth didn't do anything she was just... I don't know Beth.

"So you want to come over after school," Natasha asked in an attempt to change the topic. And I must say it worked.

"Yeah we couplayays a game or watch a movie or we could watch Abbi dance again," Nishan said earning a glare from Abbi. It turns out Abbi a terrible dancer.

"Okay I will be there maybe this time instead of Abbi, Wes will dance," I said. Abbi shot me thanks and Wes well he glared not that I cared.

"Well if you make him dance then your in for the show, Wes knows nothing about dancing" Beth finally spoke up. A smile crept up to my face I tried to imagine Wes dancing, am sure as hell it will be funny.

"Am sure he is not that bad" I replied winning a more intense glare from Wes am sure he wishing he could kill right now.

"Trust me he horrible. There is one time..."

"Am going to the restroom" Wes suddenly cut in and left quickly as if he's pants in on fire.

"As I was saying there was one time he tried dancing naked in his room which was horrible we still have the video, want to watch," she asked. I immediately shook my head saying no, trying to clear the mental image that is now forever blessed in my head. I wanted to ask why they would have a video of what he does in his room and why would he dance naked like who does that but the bell rang and I went to the next class. Which was Math. I got into the class and sat down, as usual, I sat next to Beth. Soon enough Mr. Davis our teacher came into the class.

"Class drop your homework on your desk and I will come to collect I want it to be there by the time I get there," He said sternly before moving to collect the homework, things went smoothly until he came to a certain boy table I think he name is Max or something, Have heard about him, he seems to be the very very hot boy that everybody fears. "Max where is your homework" I got it, Max. Max didn't reply, he continued to listen to music from his headphone, isn't Mr. Davis not supposed to take away his headphone "Max am talking to you" he still didn't answer "Max for not doing the homework you have detention" he said in a begging tone, the wait is he secretly begging Max to show up for detention, as for Max he didn't say anything then Mr. Davis took a piece of paper and wrote something on it and drop it on his desk "in case you didn't hear it's written here" he said and then went forward and when he came to my table I opened my book to bring out my homework but it wasn't there, I checked the other notes but it wasn't there "you wasting my time Miss"

"Uhm sir I think I left my homework in my locker. Just let me go and get it" I told him honesty hoping he will let me go.

"So you can just leave the class and don't return you just got yourself, detention Miss"

"But I.."

"No buts detention" he replied. I noticed that he was using a strict tone "so now you use a strict tone when you were talking to Max you didn't sound like that" I thought to myself as I narrowed my eyes at him as he left to collect the homework from the others students. I didn't listen to the remaining class cause he spoilt my mood and because of him I didn't listen to my last class too, I can't believe he gives me because of that and I did my homework. I got to my locker and saw Beth already waiting for me.

"So I guess you aren't coming"

"I got detention" just me saying it got me angry to another whole level, I still can't believe he gave me detention for just a stupid reason, and I did my homework, not that detention is bad it's just it spoilt my record I planned on not getting detention throughout this semester.

"So I will see you tomorrow morning then"

"Yeah I guess"

"Okay bye"

"Bye" with that she left and I opened my locker to drop my books and collect a novel to read in detention if it's allowed and I saw that M.W already left a letter for me to read, yeah I guess I have gotten used to the fact that someone knows my every move. I took the letter and read it.