7

MAX P.O.V

"I can't believe this," I said to myself as I stared at my phone in shock, she told someone, not someone every single person in school. I walked up to her. She was looking at her phone then she raised her head, she looked confused.

"What is this," I said angrily pointing at my phone. She looked at my phone. First of all, she looked shocked then she looked scared. I was wondering why she would sit in my chair at first I thought she didn't know but now I know the reason.

"I swear I didn't send this," she said looking scared. As if lying will save her from me. She messed with the wrong person. Holding by her hands I drag her out of school then knocked her out once we were outside school premises. Someone cleared his throat from behind me. I turned to see that it was Jay.

"Do you think she did it she looked really scared you know" He said looking at her. I didn't answer, I'm really angry to care about how she looks. "Tell you this, don't hurt her for now while I look into the matter, I don't think she did it" He added.

"Okay you have three hours," I told him knowing he won't find anything because am sure has hell she sent it. He smiled.

"I'll need her phone"

"Yeah take whatever you want I don't care" he took her phone "you have three hours but first of all take her to the gang house if I take her I might dump her in a place where she will never be found"

"Okay" Was all he said before he picked her up. On second thought I hope he finds proof because if he doesn't I'm torturing her to the extent she begs for death and I won't give it to her. "What are you going to do in the meantime"

"I'm going home" I replied and went to the parking lot, I got into my car and went home. As I expected nobody was home. Which I was grateful for because I don't want Isabelle to see me this way. Now, what should I do for the next three hours? I decided to watch a movie. But it didn't matter because I slept halfway through.

To say I'm scared is an understatement. I'm really scared I have never been this scared in my life. I don't know what to do as stared at the burning building in shock.

"M-m-max" A voice called from behind me. I turned to see it was Izzy. Thank God she was alive. If she is alive that means the rests are.

"Izzy where are they," I asked in fear. she pointed towards the building. That was all I needed, I didn't think I just ran into the building. That first person was I saw Maddie, she coughing badly "M-m-Maddie" she looked up. For the first time since I have known my sister. I could see fear in her eyes, she has NEVER been scared. "What should I do," I asked in fear. She gave me baby Carlos.

"Take of him please" she coughed "I will go get ma" I wanted to ask why ma couldn't come out herself that when I remembered Ma is always drunk "please take my son, my Carl" I looked at Carlos then back at my sister I could her eyes gathering tears "Take care of Izzy, Because I'm sure I'll not to bring mom out alive please take him and leave, I may not be a great mother but I know this much smoked is not good for a baby," she said smiling.
"I'll come back I promise," I said and ran out to give the baby to Izzy. On getting there I saw Jay was already here.

"Are you alright?" he asked immediately I got there.

"I'm alright but Ma and Maddie are still inside," I said to him, and then we ran towards the house then BOOM!! The impact sent us towards the floor. Maddie was all I could think of. I didn't care about Ma she has always been a bitch since Dad left. I stood up to ran to her, Jay held me back "leave me alone Jay I have to get to Maddie, I promised her I'll come back" I said to him. He shook his head not releasing his hold Jay, I promised I'll come back for her"

"Max"

"Max"

"Maxi wake up" I opened my eyes and saw Isa looking at me with concern.

"Hey Isa what time is it," I asked not knowing why I asked.

"It's 4 pm" I'm running late for something I didn't know what. "You were dreaming of Maddie again weren't you" I know I can't lie to her, I just nodded. "Each day as Carl grows he acts more like Maddie you know, he doesn't act afraid, sometimes doesn't laugh at my jokes"

"Yeah Maddie was like that, she hardly laughs but when she says a joke you must laugh no matter what even if it's the lamest joke you have ever heard," I said to her smiling. I miss her badly.

"Who is Maddie?" I looked over to see Carl looking confused.

"She is someone important" Isa replied.

"Then why do I act like her?" I was about to answer when my phone, which I was grateful for. I answered without checking the caller.

"Hello"

"She isn't the one, I know who sent the message and it wasn't Angel" Now I know the caller it's Jay. I also know why I felt late, three hours is over already.

"Okay, I'm on my way" I ended the call. "Isa I gotta go now"

"But I asked a question," Carl said looking sad.

"When I come back I'll answer all your questions," I told him but I hope he forgets.

"Okay, bye," he said and left the room.

"Take care of him," I told Isa then left

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Hey guys
So this chapter is out and I hope you guys like it. How do see Max now do you still he's heartless. This was not the chapter I wanted to writes but due to some mishaps that one got deleted. I had to rewrite and this one came out. As usual correct my mistakes, please vote and comment, and am sure you remember but I feel like telling you. "Much love me"
Your friend,
LJ💖